URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 447
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"keith"

Posted by kiwi fan on 03-10-04 at 06:38 PM
watching in new zealand, with rugby watching, beer drinking blokes and we love the show, we dance during the opening credits, cheer on the good guys and gals, swear and boo the evil ones(AMY and Toni get a hammering)
And I just wanna say that Keith is the guy we look up to, the guy is legend.
He came off clean, Zack .....immature with issues, Beau didnt do himself any favours(he'll cringe after watching the tapes again. Some apologising to do.
Toni, I think Saddam is a single man...hmmmmm
only the final to watch but I had to check out who won, I couldnt wait.
Its funny how worked up people get over a show, I did for the first time and liked it.
As for all the evil ones, They walked away emptied handed and did their reputations major damage, look out for the hecklers, hopefully it won't last long, but they're bound to cop some flack.
Oh well, paradise had its price.
Hail Keith

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: keith"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 03-14-04 at 04:56 AM
Welcome Kiwi fan!

Keith, Tara and Dave all looked pretty good at the end of the show and came off well in post show interviews. There was one post-show radio interview where they weren't very nice to Charla, but other than that they are still considered "heroes" by a lot of people. Some people are so mad at Charla it is unbelievable!!

Bo did a lot of explaining after the show, but I don't think he really understood how immature he looked on the show.

Amy and Zack both still think they are the greatest and they have a lot of fans who think they are wonderful (I don't understand, but I'm older than the Amy & Zack fans). They blamed everything on "editing", and said the producers never showed how warm and kind they really are.

As for Toni, She had already been on a couple of Reality TV shows before Paradise Hotel. On "Love Cruise" Toni looked like a bug-eyed freak and yelled at everyone. I figured she would crawl under a rock and never want to be seen in public again, but there she was a year and a half later on "Paradise Hotel". I think she is a person who just wants attention and doesn't care how she gets it!!

There might not be another Paradise Hotel. The producers are airing another show called "Forever Eden" that has the same basic concept. It's not very good and some of us think it might be canceled soon.

Posted by kiwi fan on 03-14-04 at 08:24 PM
was the final good?, saw every episode but the grand finale.
fill me in on the goss!

Posted by Chrissy gal on 03-14-04 at 09:49 PM
The finale was great, but it was so long ago and the story is so long that I could not possibly explain it to you. There are some threads on this page and pages 2 & 3 of this forum that will explain what happened and how everyone felt about it.

Happy reading!

Posted by RollDdice on 03-22-04 at 09:08 PM
Hello Kiwi fan!

I wish I could've been with you to watch some of those episodes--you sound like my kind of crowd. (I have some friends in Wellington and I warned them that P-Ho was coming, but they weren't very interested.)

You pick your heroes and villians well. Hope you have the chance to see the finale because it was as twisted as the rest of the series!

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Posted by kiwi fan on 04-05-04 at 03:56 AM
Ive seen everything but the final !!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ill have to wait for the final on tv, we only have the promotional tapes up until the final

have you been to welly?

Posted by RollDdice on 04-06-04 at 10:36 PM
I have not been to welly, but my DW and I met this Kiwi couple while honeymooning in Fiji and we've been great friends since.

The husband, wife and their son (Martyn)have been to visit us several times. I actually watched the last episode of PHo with Marty. (He had been working in the U.S. for a few months and had become addicted to our Pair-of-Dice Hotel.)

What's the reaction to the show there? Do they think we're all crazy Americans?

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel