URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4462
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ordering in final 7"

Posted by ryan_from_canada on 11-22-03 at 02:27 PM
This is a great year for Survivor.... it's a new thing for me and now that we're down to 7 this is what I think will go here....

7th... Christa. She's someone to be wary of, definitely screwed RyanO and she's gotta go.

6th... Burton. They need him for 3 days but then when they're within 9 days of the end tough it and get him off.

5th... Darrah. Great player that stayed out of the controversy thus far but now that hurts her.

4th... Tijuana. Another low profile player, not enough influence to get her into F2.

3rd... Jon. Definitely a nutbar but a guy who can play the game. Gone here as an easy target.

2nd... Sandra. Strong alliance with Rupe and Christa pays off, but strategically weaker than Lil.

1st... Lil. Lil's able to fit her ideas with anyone left after Ep9. Once Rupe was booted, she had the best position to win it all and I think she will.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"maybe..."
Posted by cqvenus on 11-22-03 at 03:07 PM
you have a point up til F2. at that point, strategy doesn't matter. it's just who votes for you. and sandra, IMO, is more likely to win than perceived back-stabber lil, the return ghostie.

- really wants Sandra to be said "younger woman"

"RE: maybe..."
Posted by kary1371 on 11-22-03 at 03:40 PM
You know what? I hope Sandra is, as some have said, the older woman and who ever, I guess Darrah, the younger woman, because I really don't want Lill in the finals. Didn't like her from the begining, still don't. On top of her being a ghostie!

And I agree with you, up to final two, when time to vote comes up, you never know what people are going to do, how they are going to judge one another. Just hope they don't vote for a ghostie!

"dumb and useless post alert!"
Posted by shakes the clown on 11-22-03 at 06:56 PM
...if you're gonna waste space on the message board with an entire thresd dedicted to your personal PTTE at least do the decent thing and actually give LOGICAL REASONS to support your predictions.

You might as well of just posted the names of the contestants one after the other cause that's essentially all you did with those half assed non sensical blurbs you wrote after each prediction.

MOST. USELESS. THRESD. EVER.