URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4435
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Attention Team ROMBER fans ..."

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-18-07 at 08:48 AM
As you all know, tonight is the big night for this Board's FAVORITE SURVIVOR and his number one gal, Amber. Tonight, they begin their journey together on The Amazing Race Allstars!!

TEAM ROMBER

It's only fitting that we have a thread where Team Romber fans can come together to cheer our favorite team on. Here is the place to send them your good wishes and show your support.

Also, for you fans who like to show your support publicly, take your pick from the sigpics below ... help yourself to one!

Here's a little pic you can put right next to your own sigpic ...

Or, if you prefer ... a full length model ... in RED ...

... or Blue ...

... and TRIBE, feel free to add some more!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Attention Team ROMBER fans ..."
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-07 at 09:52 AM
Tribe has one up on this thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID20/3350.shtml

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-18-07 at 10:07 AM
Oh my Heck!!!! Tribe and I are cross-dressing, I mean threading!!!

Posted by Flowerpower on 02-18-07 at 10:26 AM
I'm with you, Scarlett! Go TEAM ROMBER! Another chance to laugh and snark our way through with Rob and Amber, they are great tv!

one nation, under Romber...

Posted by tribephyl on 02-18-07 at 06:50 PM
... and TRIBE, feel free to add some more!!

As has been pointed out above, I already did.
A little fledgling land called RomberNation.

In lieu of a lime-helmet, Scarlett baby, I just say "The more the merrier!"

"RE: ROMBER GO AWAY ..."
Posted by LisaPles on 02-19-07 at 09:26 AM
Maybe this should be on the Amazing race page? Rob and Amber make me want to barf. I'm really surprised that anyone has not had enough of them.

"RE: ROMBER "
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-19-07 at 03:19 PM
This is a great place to post this thread, Sugar. Rob and Amber are both former Survivors (twice) and this is Fanatics.

However, you are entitled to your opinion. If you would like to bash them feel free to do it over in Bashers.

One nation, under Romber...

Posted by Max Headroom on 02-20-07 at 09:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-07 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Woo hoo, a first-place finish and free trip! I have to admit, they ran a great race leg.

Could someone else please get their 15 minutes of fame now?

Posted by pride34 on 02-27-07 at 01:28 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 02-20-07
>AT 09:17 AM (EST)

>
>Woo hoo, a first-place finish and
>free trip! I have
>to admit, they ran a
>great race leg.
>
>
>Could someone else please get their
>15 minutes of fame now?

>

another 1st place finish on the 2nd leg!
Go Romber

CELTIC PRIDE!!!
Big fan of Rob and Amber Marciano

Posted by nailbone on 02-20-07 at 09:59 AM
Actually, THIS person's favorite survivor is AMBER ...and Colby.... I like Rob, too, for his deviousness/strategy, but my heart belongs to Amber.

Posted by Ripley on 02-27-07 at 07:47 PM
Not that I don't like Romber but I'm curios to see how many road blocks Amber does compared to Rob.I think that Eric and Danielle may give them a run for their money,and you got to hand it to the beauty queens for an all girl team I think they could be the first all girl winners.

Posted by Ripley on 02-27-07 at 07:49 PM
Sorry for double posting ,I just realized I'm in the Survivor forum and not the Amazing Race,I apologize.

Posted by Aruba on 02-28-07 at 06:15 AM
Frankly I don't watch Amazing Races, but if their "all-stars" are anything remotely close to the so-called "all-stars" we had on Survivor and Big Brother, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they clean up and win everything in sight.

It's somewhat surreal that some people will never have to "work" for a living and can go through life playing games. More power to them.

"Let's go to the videotape"

Posted by XXL Survivor on 03-01-07 at 03:33 PM
I find BRob's commentaries as entertaining as anyone. However, haven't Ramber had their circuit of all-star and repeat reality show performances? I mean I think America is Ramber-ed out. And truthfully Mariano has never come close to matching his Godfather on his very first (of what seven) reality show appearance. As far as Amber, she was always boring.

Posted by ceecat on 03-09-07 at 10:34 PM
Actually, they are quite entertaining still. This is probably their last appearance, considering they've done both all-stars now - unless they show up on Big Brother or something!

I'm a huge fan - I hope they hit the mat first! If not, there's really no one else worth watching on TAR for me... I'll read here who wins!

Posted by leenga on 03-19-07 at 12:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-07 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

I saw them on the morning show the day after they were eliminated. They said they have something big in the works. Any clues as to what?