URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 443
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"More Literary References"

Posted by trigirl on 03-02-06 at 12:34 PM
LOL. Gale asks for Stephen King. Is that a shout out to us?

Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov :link

This novel was Dostoyevsky's last and finest work, telling the story of the four Karamazov brothers each -- with his own distinct personality and desires. Driven by intense, uncontrollable emotions of rage and revenge, they all become involved in the brutal murder of their despicable father. Exploring the secret depths of humanity's struggles and sins, Dostoyevsky unfolds a grand epic which attempts to venture into mankind's darkest heart, and grasp the true meaning of existence.

More dearest daddy stuff.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Are You There God, It's Me Margaret"
Posted by trigirl on 03-23-06 at 09:34 AM
Cracked up when I saw what Sawyer was reading. "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret" is one of those books every teenage girl reads.....it's about a tweeny who can't wait to get her period. Funny, since Sun is obviously not getting hers!

"RE: Are You There God, It's Me Margaret"
Posted by Maroonclown on 03-23-06 at 10:02 AM
I thought that was soo funny, there's Sawyer looking all literary with his glasses reading that fine piece of fiction that was so hard to find in the Junior High School library.

It was either just a humourous moment or it may have actually meant somehting. What, I have no idea.

arkie spring thing

"RE: Are You There God, It's Me Margaret"
Posted by skeetergirl87 on 03-24-06 at 09:28 AM
I started laughing, too, when I saw that. Plus, Sawyer's glasses look like something my grandma wore, so between the two, his whole "bad a$$ with the guns" persona took a big blow.