URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4422
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep14 Finale: "Estrogen Vs. Saliva: Limping Our Way Home""

Posted by RollDdice on 12-17-14 at 10:56 PM

Natalie swung her axe and severed Jon from Jac
Can she fend off remaining Survivors
Or take a traitor's knife in the back?

Will the mother/daughter combo make the Final Three
Or will Keith join the Spit-erati with his sparkling personality?

Two hours may seem like an awful long time to wait
To see if Keith's advantage will turn Nat into shark bait
As Production cleans up the "To Do" list with Challenges and TC's
And the contestants scheme and dream about Final 4's and Final 3's

Finally it's time to face the disgruntled Jury
Whose questions and answers are all sound and fury
Place your vote in the basket and try to remain calm
"I'll read the votes..." says Jiffy as we segue to CBS and the Survivor Prom

Mark "Sons of Poetic Anarchy" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep14 Finale: "Estrogen Vs. Saliva: Limping Our Way Home""
Posted by jbug on 12-17-14 at 10:58 PM
look where I am.
Woohoo

"RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep14 Finale: "Estrogen Vs. Saliva: Limping Our Way Home""
Posted by Agman2 on 12-18-14 at 11:38 AM

Now you finally show up!!!!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

Better late than never though!

"Sue Hawk is pissed."
Posted by kingfish on 12-18-14 at 12:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-14 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

Two items of note, the EPMB has been released into the world to continue his evil ways, and we had to vacate his Malibu Beach House when they called in a SWAT team. Roma cried and cried, but she wouldn’t sign over the deed, so I had to leave.

But no matter, we had fun, and now we have all regrouped on our little unspecified island in our little unspecified sea to celebrate the end of another season of Survivor. I, your ever faithful Breast Mode Spoiler, and my loyal band of groping groupies, the really really raunchy students of the Really Really Really Raunchy Girl’s Finishing School of Gastro-Intestinal Warfare and Sexual Positional Exploitation (they rewrote the text for this curriculum, “The Kama Sutra” ver. 2.0, and added Appendices A thru Z), have collected the final (for this season) batch of super smart and always accurate spoilers, most of which were blurted out by production crew during climatic sexual moments and also during some especially explosive BM movements.

Nicaraguan food isn’t always virus free, and my girls have learned how to use those viral and bacterial elements as weapons of emissive destruction for the purpose of extracting secret information during the induced climatic BM moments. Because of the delicate nature of my audience, I will not delve further into these details, other than to say that these techniques do reduce the victim to a pitiful mess whose pleas for relief and offers to reveal all that they know definitely show how effective they are.

CIA agents involved in international terrorist torture are currently sitting in on classes at my Girl’s Finishing School in order to learn these techniques, but so far the distractions of the classroom, specifically the total nudity of their fellow students (my nubile spoiler agents) and their non-stop cuddling has been non-productive for them. Or so they claim in their repeated requests to repeat the courses.

Anyway, this season has come to an end and all that is left is the celebration. And no matter how often we do this, the post Survivor Seasonal celebration is always the Pièce de résistance, and our reason for being.

But before we immerse ourselves in ribald revelry, here are the final spoilers. We have cleaned, disinfected, and sterilized each one, and you can be sure that you won’t get a bug – unless you’re withholding information!!!

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #1; Missy only thought she was having a bad day at the final TC, but Reed managed to make it way worse when he chopped her legs off at the knees, both her damaged leg and her good leg. And, as a post script, the Evil Step-Mother Anti-Defamation League has filed a series of lawsuits against Reed.

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #2; Probst is also in legal trouble after declaring that Reed’s flaying of Missy at the final TC was the most extreme in Survivor history. Sue Hawk contends that equating Missy to an evil step mother pales in comparison to her Snakes and Rats speech in which she hoped that Kelly (another contestant) would be eaten by vultures. And for my money, she has a point.

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #3; A point of curiously has been cleared up, Wes was adopted by Keith from a travelling band of Howler monkeys.

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #4; After the broadcast, a number of the lesser Survivor awards were passed out, and Alec won the “Gaping Mouth Dumbass” award. Jacklyn won the “Cleans Up Real Good” award.

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #5; One wonders how Probst can be so enthusiastic about Survivor after 29 seasons. The truth can be revealed. He just doesn’t want a tie wearing job. And that’s it. He’d be just as happy being a plumber, even though then he’d have to buy his own shirts.

Super Smart and Sterile Spoiler #6; Finally the biggest reason Fat Nat was the winner can be revealed: Nadia was booted first. If the other contestants and the TV audience had been subjected to the bickering between those two on screen, neither would have had a chance. So, what it comes down to is, the biggest mistake the other contestants made was to boot Nadia.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

"RE: Sue Hawk is pissed."
Posted by Aruba on 12-19-14 at 01:40 PM
Kingfish,

Major props for your contributions. Regrettably responses are far and few on these Boards, but a select few of us appreciate your efforts.

My remarks to your Spoilers...

SPOILER #1 - The only correct statement Reed made was Missy had more "gimmes" than anyone else. But what he needs to understand is given the format of the game the road is paved with "gimmes" for a player like Missy.

When subpar competitors are fortunately casted on dominant winning tribes they pretty much have a free pass to the merge. At the merge, when ICs are individual, they're understandably strung along because they pose no threat to win any immunity necklaces and can punch their golden ticket to the endgame.

In Missy's case, her endgame was raised to a degree by an injury. When the decision was made to not have her medevac'd the red carpet was essentially rolled-out so she could limp her way into the Finals.

And throw in the RC gimmes to pity her ineptness or perhaps not have to deal with her crying back at camp. But Missy's gimmes notwithstanding, Reed's lashing was inappropriate.

An overly protective mom who spoils her child does not qualify as "evil"...at least not in my book.

SPOILER #2 - I think even Sue Hawk's "rats & snakes" speech has to take a backseat to Corinne's most extreme statement to Sugar at Gabon's FTC with her derogatory remark referencing Sugar's recently deceased father.

SPOILER #3 - Agreed. Hard to believe Wes and Keith share the same DNA. Although the same can't be said for Missy/Baylor sharing the same crying gene. Between these two women they could shed enough tears to provide irrigation to the Gobi desert.

SPOILER #4 - Jaclyn does "clean up" well, but similar to this season's outcome, she takes runner-up honors in this category also. Jaclyn still looked great in San Juan del Sur, yet Missy's transformation on the Reunion Show was noteworthy. She almost looked appealing...well at least appealing enough to have a realistic chance of roping in #4.

Seeing all the Survivor women dolled up on Reunion Night as a complete contrast to how they looked in the game confirms a longtime belief of mine. If it was socially acceptable for males to enhance their appearance on a DAILY basis as most females do, men would undoubtedly be the best-looking species on the face of this earth.

SPOLIER #5 - In regards to Jeff's preferred working attire, might we be presumptuous to say "White Collars" don't have a chance in Season 30???

SPOILER #6 - Returning home to the comforts and spoils of real life, "Fat Nat" once again applies. Or given her deserving and well-earned win this season, perhaps "Phat Nat" would be more appropriate. (It would still rhyme.)

Posted by kingfish on 12-19-14 at 03:34 PM
Thank you. Feedback is very welcome.

And, it's fun to do.

Posted by suzzee on 12-19-14 at 08:09 PM
So Breast Mode, you've been in Malibu this whole season? No caves or refrigerator boxes? No hiding by day and stealthy travel by the light of the moon? Hiding in plain sight Very clever Senor.

Very clever indeed, and speaking of clever, you put together some stellar spoilers and tidbits this season.

Spoiler #1: There were plenty of items in Missy's island adventure Reid could have blasted her with.

1. Choice of footwear. How many island getaway brochures show people frolicking on a beach in cowboy boots?

2. Choice of partner. Next time just pay for a sitter. Thank you.

3. Cooking skills. More is not better.

See I had three in a couple minutes, I'm sure there's more.

Spoiler #2: I agree with you and Aruba, this rant doesn't deserve a spot on the podium.

Spoiler #3: Wes looks like his Mama. And a band of howler monkeys. Good catch

Spoiler #4: Alec! Shut your pie hole. bwahaha Oher awards: Best Christian Tolerance role model, why Reid, of course. Best Arm Candy: Julie! Congrats contestants.

Spoiler #5: He has enough blue shirts to retire.

Spoiler #6: The single most incredibly succinct explanation of why everyone lost this season. Bravo my dear. Bravo.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"Roll D's Poetry Corner"
Posted by suzzee on 12-19-14 at 08:21 PM
Every Thursday I'd scramble to my nearest device and check out Rolly's stanza's in BTS. Thank you so much for getting the
bashing off to such a great start each week. Well done Rolly, hope you're going to back for next season.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"RE: Roll D's Poetry Corner"
Posted by RollDdice on 12-22-14 at 05:19 PM

Thank you suzzee for the kind words. I found that I just didn't have the time necessary to craft a detailed Snark-a-thon while I was training for my Kenpo testing. I will be applying for a Poetic License soon.

Also many thanks to King of all Fish for starting thresds and his always delightful Breast Mode revelations.

I wasn't thrilled with the torture situations he dreamed up for EPMB, but I may have the opportunity to return the favor one day. I can poke him with a stick and just poke the Rauncharitas in general.

Mask by Toki for Modern Arnis (Kali)

Posted by kingfish on 12-22-14 at 05:48 PM
I guess I should offer thanks for your having left the sliding door to your deck unlocked, I hate broken glass. And apologies for the mess, I'm sure that your bathrooms and potted plants can be disinfected. Well, reasonably sure.

And tell Roma for me that I'm sorry, but I just cannot be a one woman man. (Oh yeah, I forgot, I suppose I owe you another apology for boinking your wife. It was an accident.)

Posted by RollDdice on 12-22-14 at 06:37 PM

The old "accidental boinking" defense. I know it well.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.