URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4414
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep06: "The Rice Man Cometh" "

Posted by RollDdice on 10-29-14 at 08:12 PM

Faking a Hidden Immunity Idol
Is well-respected tradition
You can even order one from Amazon
If you pay the extra shipping

HoneyBooBoo lost their flint
And ate up all their rice
Jiffy makes a home delivery
But makes them pay the price

But forget for a moment the flint and the rice
It's the Immunity Challenge that makes me look twice
They call it "Flips, Flops and Flags" on my advice
But it's obviously a chance to roll d dice.

Marc "Party in my tent" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The Poetry Hour"
Posted by suzzee on 10-30-14 at 09:39 AM
Bravo! Applause!

Well well, so I get the half a twinnie and the girl named after the college where she was conceived. Under the bleachers. At halftime. That college in Texas. Nudge-Nudge.

Next time make a reservation, I have a howler monkey symposium scheduled and I'm booked up.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"RE: The Poetry Hour"
Posted by kingfish on 11-03-14 at 10:03 AM
In Wacko, Texas?

"RE: The Poetry Hour"
Posted by Agman2 on 11-03-14 at 12:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-14 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

"Daddy Dearest"
Posted by suzzee on 10-30-14 at 09:41 AM
Come here daddy. Closer. Closer. Now close your eyes and get ready for that big welcome I've been promising myself.

Another hellish season of BvsW

"The monkeys have voted. "
Posted by kingfish on 10-30-14 at 10:04 AM
Here I am again, Breast Mode, reporting to you from the steaming jungles of San Juan Del Sur, where the main activity consists of blaming the monkeys for whatever goes wrong. “I couldn’t sleep because of the monkeys, Jeff”, or “The monkeys ate the rice, Jeff”, or The monkeys stole the flint, Jeff.”, or the Monkeys were too much of a teeny-bopper band for my taste, Jeff", or “the monkey said he was just a hairy guy, so I married him, Jeff”.

Well, there really was a need for someone to blame this week, for sure. For once the Really Really Raunchy girls from the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing school of Seduction, Romance, and Hiding the Evidence almost let me down. It seems that on one of their forays into the jungle on their chopper Mopeds they found a new village to hoorah, and the elders of that particular village looked so cute and begged so beseechingly when tied to poles in the middle of the town square that they lingered over their hoorahing, and were late for their Survivor tribe spying. But, although it was late in the day when they arrived, they did come back with some very juicy tidbits.

As punishment for their almost neglect of duties, they were deprived of their costumes for Halloween, and had to use their imagination and body paint instead. The results were so successful that I have decreed that only body paint will be used to make Halloween costumes in the future. They had more imagination than I had imagined. It was a truly base-assed and spooky Halloween this year.

In the spirit of the holiday I allowed them to body paint a costume on me, and they chose Dick Tracy. We actually didn’t need much paint, IYKWIM.

Anyway, a fun time was had even though most of the girls were painted up as Elvira. And one of my bucket list item has always been to have a bevy of Elviras.

Q: How many Elviras is too many?
A: You can never have too many Elviras.

Elvira’s Spoiler #1: A spectacular failure was averted by a minor failure when Dale tried to use a fake Hidden idol to get thru TC this week. It didn’t work, he was voted out, mainly because he didn’t think it thru.

What Dale said to Jon:” I’ll give you my idol right after the TC vote if you don’t vote me out.”

What Jon heard: “I’m not using my idol at TC.”

Oops! – Not Winning!

That was the minor failure. The spectacular failure would have occurred if they had not voted Dale out, and he would have been forced to admit that he had conned them. The time between then and the next TC would not have been pretty. In fact the first murder in Survivor history might have been committed that night, bludgeoning by coconut, each tribe mate getting in a blow or two to spread the culpability, Agatha Christy like.

Elvira’s Spoiler #2: Jeff will descend from Mt Olympus and administer Biblical justice when dispensing Rice to his people. His wrath will be done, and his sword of Justice will depriveth the tribe of all ill-gotten goodies. And they shall be shamed.

Elvira’s Spoiler #3: One of my investigators got to the bottom (and a very cute bottom it is) of a question that has been plaguing us since the beginning of this season, and as a result we are able to announce that the meaning of Coyopa is “Destined to Lose” in the local lingo.

Elvira’s Spoiler #4: Another question was also finally answered, “what is the source of that steam we keep seeing coming out of the jungle every once and a while?” Turns out it was just Jeremy’s confessionals. He hates everyone and everything.

Elvira’s Spoiler #5: And we finally get an intelligent voice at TC. The Howlers enter in to the discussion. Quite the erudite sort, those monkeys.

Elvira’s Spoiler #6: This season’s winner of the “I shot myself in the foot” award goes to Baylor, who in a previous week’s challenge insisted on taking (and missing) all the basketball shots she could, this week insisted on taking the Hero Challenge. And again losing. Way to go Baylor. But maybe you should give someone else a chance to eff up for a change, you don’t really need to do it all yourself.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

"At your service darling..."
Posted by suzzee on 10-30-14 at 02:15 PM

I must have driven you insane at Losers Lodge last season

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

"RE: At your service darling..."
Posted by kingfish on 10-31-14 at 08:33 AM
I think I see my happy place.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

"RE: At your service darling..."
Posted by suzzee on 10-31-14 at 04:24 PM
HA!

"RE: The monkeys have voted. "
Posted by suzzee on 10-30-14 at 02:21 PM
Elvira’s Spoiler #2: Jeff will descend from Mt Olympus and administer Biblical justice when dispensing Rice to his people. His wrath will be done, and his sword of Justice will depriveth the tribe of all ill-gotten goodies. And they shall be shamed.

Shame shame I know your name. Honey Boo Boo

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"RE: The monkeys have voted. "
Posted by suzzee on 10-30-14 at 02:30 PM
I hate Baaaaylor. She should have been voted out before me! Dang Dang Dang. That steam is from me. I've been shooting steam for days. There isn't a wrinkled shirt within 50 miles.

Another hellish season of BvsW

"RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep06: "The Rice Man Cometh" "
Posted by kingfish on 10-31-14 at 08:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-14 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Rolling D Dice
is good advice.
If it gets you,
some more rice.

Now play nice.

Miami Vice.

"RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep06: "The Rice Man Cometh" "
Posted by Agman2 on 11-05-14 at 02:38 PM
too funny