URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 440
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"new to the site"

Posted by racerchick on 05-10-05 at 09:11 AM
i recently stumbled upon this site and thought i would say hello. this is my first year watching american idol and i have to say i am and always will be a huge constantine fan. i believe there is a problem with the votin system and there is no way that he was sent home before scott or anthony..as much as i like them as well it was just not right. i know most of you may be tired of hearing about it..and for that i apologize. but i did want to state my opinion.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: new to the site"
Posted by nicola on 05-10-05 at 09:56 AM
welcome to the boards racerchick! i am sure there are many people here who will agree with you. (and many who won't!) its nice to hear your opinion, there are lots of threads dedicated to constantine. feel free to join in!
- nicky

Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-10-05 at 12:27 PM
Let me second the welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted by okaychatt on 05-10-05 at 04:47 PM
Hi racerchick, and welcome.

As for all RTW posters agreeing on something at the same time - well, let me put it this way - we can usually agree we are going to disagree.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"BUMP"
Posted by Agman2 on 04-15-15 at 07:49 PM
Because this thread needed it.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-13-16 at 05:04 PM
NO worries. You are writing this in 2005 and I won't even show up here until 2007, so you are a seasoned veteran compared to me.

I am curious why you didn't stay longer though.

Posted by tribephyl on 01-13-16 at 09:35 PM
and wasted a perfectly good DAW count with an introduction.
WishList, ShoutOut, ThreadJack, WhatEver...just NOT a "I'm sooooo excited to be here..."and then NEVER show up here EVER again.

Or perhaps I'm just grumpy.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-14-16 at 02:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-16 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

At least she wasn't spamming peeps about new(and creepy,weird) websites about following people after dates and watching babies grow up! As you know, there were a few other titles too.

Those are the insidious posts that make me grumpy.

Now I have to get back to my time traveling. I'm a rookie time cop.