URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID101
Thread Number: 44
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who else hates the New Greenlee??"

Posted by MandyM on 06-10-07 at 09:19 PM
I've TRIED to like her, really I have...but now she is suing for custody of Spike!?!? WTF! It's not bad enough that the actress change is jarring and she has her little acting quirks, but then they make her a raving B*TCH???

I hate when they ruin the returns of beloved characters (they botched up Dixie's return too, having her lurking all that time. And then death by pancakes??? What a slap in the face to viewers and the actress! Ugh)

Okay, I am veering off my point which is, if they couldn't lure Rebecca back, then they should have kept Greenlee off the burner. This Sabine chick can't hold a candle to RB!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who else hates the New Greenlee??"
Posted by Puffy on 06-17-07 at 11:51 PM
And she looks too much like Annie.

©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by christiebre on 07-01-07 at 12:27 PM
Hello Ialso hate Greenlee.She needs to crawl under the same rock she came from.lol.I can't stand her.christiebre

Posted by LadyT on 07-10-07 at 01:32 AM
*waves to Mandy*

I have to respectfully disagree about NuGreens. While she is no RB, I am LOVING Sabine in the role. Especially today when Annie had her in the elevator and she finally confessed that Ryan didn't love her anymore. It made me like Annie even more, who I love as she is such a strong female who doesn't need Ryan. In fact, I am all for her throwing Ryan to the curb. But I digress. I think Sabine is doing a great job as playing bitchy Greenlee and she makes me feel sympathetic to her as well. I just really don't want her to hook up with the Fetus/Josh, even though it will drive Kendall crazy I predict.

But why would she go to Simone's grave to have a heart to heart talk when I don't know, she could have gone to Leo's the LOVE OF HER LIVE?

ANd I miss David Hayward. Thank the Lord above McTrash is no longer the HW, there is already big improvement on that show.

Posted by Puffy on 07-11-07 at 10:39 PM
When I saw your post on OT, I knew you'd be posting here, too, Lady T. I'm getting used to the new Greenlee. It's amazing how much she looks like the old Greenlee. Anyone can be replaced, I guess.

This is the only soap that I watch. I happened to get a peek at another one on another station. I saw 3 AMC alums on it! I don't remember the name of it; it's the one with the old "Cliff" on it. The actors who played "Mia" and "David Hayward" are on it, too.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

Posted by JAKEY on 08-11-07 at 09:38 PM
Can't stand the new Greenlee!!! They are making her soo whiney.The old Greenlee was not like that at all.

"New hair color"
Posted by Puffy on 10-24-07 at 03:14 PM
What's with the darker hair on Krystal and Annie? I think Annie looks great with her chestnut hair.

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

Posted by Farmie on 12-13-07 at 01:00 PM
Rumor has it that Sabine Singh is out as Greenlee, and Rebecca Budig is back in. We shall see.

Farmie

"cast changes"
Posted by Puffy on 12-26-07 at 10:39 PM
Yes, you're right. Also Darnell Williams and Debbie Morgan are coming back as Angie and Jessie.

©Tribephyl siggie shop, 2006