URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4397
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"2 Survivors struggle to stay alive"

Posted by rwj3eb on 11-13-03 at 05:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-03 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-13-03 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

forgive me if this is already being discussed, but there is too much going on right now that I can't read everything. But the TV guide preview for next week says 2 survivors that are struggling to stay alive make a deal (or something like that) I just assumed that it was Darrah and Tijuana if Ryan left tonight but could they be talking about Rupert and Jon after Burton votes with Ryan, Tijuana, Darrah, Sandra and Christa to get rid of Lillian. Just A thought and again I'm sorry if this is already being discussed.

(This would support the Jon and Rupert Reward challenge where they decided together to vote Ryan out
This would also give us our Rupert Boot for next week
This could also be BURTON's BIG LIE to LILLIAN and Burton's Big Regret after Lillian goes and he realizes that he has NOBODY on his side now) OR maybe I'm just thinking about this Way Too Much?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 2 Survivors struggle to stay alive"
Posted by mistofleas on 11-13-03 at 05:57 PM
This will probably get locked as a duplicate thread so here's the link to the EP 9 thread we've had going for awhile. Starting at about post #18 is the discussion you're talking about.

--neat and tidy Virgo