URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4394
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep13- "Woo, There It Isn't""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-22-14 at 02:45 AM

After the Survivor Cuisinart where we were treated to the Brains, Beauty, Brawn recap, this final episode revealed family, a huge Challenge comeback for Kass and in the second Challenge a split-second photo finish for Woo.

Woo speaks more than ever before. Tony continues to fight his war. Spencer makes his best case and Kass gets "Goat Slapped" right in the face.

Plus... Putting people in your back pocket... without breasts.

Say what you will... At least we didn't have to endure "The Walk Of Fallen Comrades".

Mark "There's always next year" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep13- "Woo, There It Isn't""
Posted by kingfish on 05-23-14 at 08:38 AM
Zombie Spoiler #1: During the final TC, after the cross-examinations by an irate jury, the banshee wraith ghosts swooped in from the darkest corners and let Tony know that his wife, his kids, his dead dad, and all his ancestors on whose lifes and graves he swore were not happy.

"We never liked you anyway, you pus filled sack of sh#t" they were heard to say, "but for this we will haunt you for eternity and beyond!"

"RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep13- "Woo, There It Isn't""
Posted by suzzee on 05-25-14 at 07:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-14 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

Yeah, I'll kick myself for bringing Tony just as soon as I realize that beating the best doesn't translate into cash. ugh

Just call me Woo Hoo