URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 439
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Show and Tell"

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-04 at 01:39 PM
Evidently, last night, Scott and Will gave a little Show and Tell, showing off and comapring their....ahem..."equipment".

From this comes one of the funniest lines yet:

Adria to Will: "If you win HOH, are you gonna have the balls? Well, I know you have balls, I've seen 'em, but are you gonna use 'em?"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Show and Tell"
Posted by seahorse on 07-21-04 at 03:24 PM
I must have missed that one.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Estee on 07-21-04 at 04:49 PM
If anyone was looking for proof that a divine force with positive intentions for humanity runs the universe, missing that little scene was it.

Either that or the majority of us have never been so lucky in our lives.

(Close. Too close...)

Posted by vixie on 07-29-04 at 12:01 PM
~{~{~}~}~ shudder

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 07-21-04 at 03:56 PM
Scott playing I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours with a gay man. I knew his true orientation would show sooner or later.

Posted by volsfan on 07-21-04 at 04:40 PM
Well, I would hate to go into a game of you show me yours and I will show you mine using the pencil Scott is writing with!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by summer123 on 07-29-04 at 03:23 AM
If I were Scott, I'd be hiding my pencil in my pants. Apparently he has no shame...

Posted by Drive My Car on 07-29-04 at 10:54 AM
Scott thinks he is a gift, and that everyone wants to see what he has.

Nice sig Summer, makes me smile!
It's linked from another site though and you could lose it if the hosting site changes it, you may want to upload it so it's saved to this site. ( check out the Help Forum for instructions)