URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 439
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"

Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 08-26-04 at 12:02 PM
I think the Twin Twist would have been better if they didn't allow both to come in and play as two seperate people. I think it would have been more interesting if they kept swapping in and out, and if Adria won and nobody noticed the swapping they should give them more money than the $500,000.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I think the Twin Twist Should Have Played Out Differently"
Posted by seahorse on 08-26-04 at 01:07 PM
I think as it got late in the game, they would not have been able to keep fooling the guests.

When it got down to just a few, they would have had a hard time due to not knowing all the conversations in the last few days with only a few others in the house. There differences in appearance might have also, been noticed.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by motormouth on 08-26-04 at 02:09 PM
I agree, they also could have said something about the birth mark that was not always noticeable. It would have been interesting to see how far it could have gone though.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by elfie on 08-31-04 at 02:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

howdy u2b4 me in this thread-im new...to respond: what about this? say 1 set of twins from the 3 possible sets had kept switching throughout the game, while all HGs knew it was happening, but didnt know which set of the 3 it was, and a possible variation on HOH and eliminations was based on that? possibly: winner of correct set gets HOH, while outted twins get put on block?

Posted by vixie on 08-31-04 at 03:00 PM
Sounds more interesting than what we had!Thanks Elfie, good "what if!"