URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 439
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Week 7 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "

Posted by IceCat on 08-21-04 at 08:57 PM
Let's keep the spoiling on this thread until the folks on the West Coast have a chance to see the episode. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Week 7 Saturday - East Coast Update Thread "
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 08:59 PM
Well, we know for starters that we will have 5-7 mins of "previously on BB"!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:04 PM
Marvin thinks he is a black David Copperfield to be still in the house. He is doing it with smoke and mirrors.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"The boot..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:05 PM
We have to re-live the boot of Will over again!

Nakomis says that her oil is burning and that Adria should have not made that decision!

Adria says it was a risky move...(risky hell...you sealed your fate girl!)!

Drew says that with Will leaving it broke some peoples heart.

Cowboy and Marvin are talking about Will being "really" mad! I think the houseguest didn't think Will would be upset!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:06 PM
Diane is pissed that Drew voted Will out instead of Marvin.

"Diane is pumpin..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:07 PM
Drew to find out what his next move is! Drew thinks Diane is mad at him for voting Will.

Adria and Nat have no idea what KARMA is and they are wondering if they are talking about KARMA ELECTRA cuz she likes to dance! LMAO!

Posted by ssshaw on 08-21-04 at 09:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

Never mind.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:10 PM
She had no idea what it meant, so she said maybe it had something to do with Carmen Electra.

"I.HATE.ADRIA"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

WHAT? Adria is in the DR saying that Nakomis may target Drew? WTF? Honey, your a$$ has the biggest target!

We get twin language where they don't have to talk or finish sentences.

Diane calls it Twinlish.

Nakomis is goin back to that DAMN pinky square! Adria owes Nakomis a finger and she is holding Adria to it! Nakomis said that she has not really gotten to know Drew, Cowboy, and Marvin.

Diane wants Cowboy out NOW!

"RE: I.HATE.ADRIA"
Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:15 PM
Diane better watch when she says that she wants Cowboy out now. After all Nik said previously she would not put him on the block. Down the line Nik and CB could become a strong alliance.

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:25 PM
Yeah I agree and I think the way Nakomis was acting...she wasn't letting Diane know how she really feels!

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-21-04 at 10:41 PM
Oh No, I played the BB5 Drinking Game tonite. Only this time it was take a shot for every time Adria or Nat tried to save their own A$$. In the words of Diane, I could care less who goes at this point as long as it's one of them. I like the name Adria. BUT she is putting it to shame.

Waves to Doc and Sea, and why aren't you in the Bar?

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 10:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

There are peeps in the bar?

ETA: I just checked...there is no one in the bar

Posted by BennyBoy on 08-22-04 at 00:14 AM
It seems as tho Adria is the one to go. The whole twin thing was just very odd. Go Nakomis!

I waited for people to come tonite, and nobody showed up. I must have just missed you.

Posted by true on 08-22-04 at 12:12 PM
WHAT? Adria is in the DR saying that Nakomis may target Drew? WTF? Honey, your a$$ has the biggest target!

Vols, the diary room interviewers ask specific questions about each player. That answer was obviously an answer to a question directly asking why Drew would be a target. They asked similar questions about each person in the house. So, no, Adria didn't think that Drew was a target. Don't let the editing fool you.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

Posted by volsfan on 08-22-04 at 02:12 PM
Hey True, I am very well aware that the DR is used for specific questions. However, the response was very pointed as...I think Drew is a target for Nakomis this week because...

You are right, it could have been editing, however, it sure as heck didn't look like it! I think Adria may have been going through the entire house and saying why she thought they may be targeted but I do not think the question was asked specifically of Drew. From the response, I think she brought the name up. I think they may have asked her to run through everyone in the house and tell why they may be targeted.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:11 PM
Nik thinks Adria owes her a pinky. She made a pinky swear that their alliance was safe.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:12 PM
Watch out because Nik says she is ready to make enemies as HOH this week.

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:15 PM
Well, the entire house HAS to know who is going to get nominated!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:17 PM
Food competition is to drink a plate of blended food in three minutes to get food for the whole household for one day of the week.

"Food Comp."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:18 PM
They go to back yard and it is a huge plate of their favorite food in 30 minutes. Actually it turns out to be their favorite foods as smoothies!

Michael goes first with fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and fortune cookies with Dr. Pepper! It looks gross! DISCUSTING! Michael makes it while dancing stewpidly!

"RE: Food Comp."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:19 PM
Marvin fried lobster and shrimp with Corona and lime! Marvin didn't make it! PB & J for Saturday!

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:21 PM
Drew had a filet, baked potatoe and broccoli and he made it!

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:23 PM
Karen had a bean burrito and something else and a choco taco for dessert! She made it!

Diane has spinach pizza and mashed potatoes? She made it!

The only have to eat PB & J one day!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:19 PM
CB was doing a little dance as he drank done his food but he finished it in 3 minutes.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:20 PM
Marvin could not finish his meal, so the house will be eating PB&J for one day.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:22 PM
Karen, Drew and Adria finished their drinks.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:23 PM
Natalie and Diane finished theirs also. Only Marvin failed for Saturday.

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:24 PM
They had a ton of food for the week! Drew was loving life!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:29 PM
Nik got letters from home and from her boyfriend.

"Nakomis' HOH room"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:29 PM
We get to see a picture of her boyfriend and he had written lyrics to her favorite song! She got letters from home and is reading them to Diane (can she kiss a$$ with the best of em or what?).

"LMAO!"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:30 PM
Cowboy is givin Drew kissing advice. He says Drew isn't doing it right! LOL!

"RE: LMAO!"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:31 PM
Drew says Diane has the lip action down but the tongue is EEEEEEEWWWWWW!

HEHEHEHE!

"RE: LMAO!"
Posted by arkiegrl on 08-22-04 at 04:46 PM
that creeped me out...
When GoatRoper (sorry, I just can't call him a cowboy, cowboys are sexy) told Drew that it didn't seem as if Drew was feeling it, it was just eeww!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:31 PM
It looks like Drew and Diane are still cuddle buddies. CB thinks Drew is not a good kisser. Maybe he could give them lessons.

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:33 PM
Cowboy is stretching with the twins and looks like he is takin a crap in the backyard! TOO FUNNY! Karen and Marvin are laughing at him!

This is worth the show! Michael says he is gonna deliver a baby! WTF?

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:33 PM
Now Drew is saying that Diane is not a good kisser either. Diane can not believe she is not good at it, but Drew never told her anything about it.

"Natahlie goes to Nakomis"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:36 PM
and says that she wants Nakomis to know where she stands in the house and that she doesn't want to leave.

Nakomis ask her to if she voted to evict Will and she says she did because Will would not promise her to not evict her later in the game!

Nakomis just goes along with her and realizes that Nat could be lying! WHEW! I think Nakomis is one of the smart ones if there is another one (smart one)left.

"RE: Natahlie goes to Nakomis"
Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:41 PM
The houseguests are saying that Marvins feet smell disgusting.

"RE: Natahlie goes to Nakomis"
Posted by true on 08-22-04 at 12:24 PM
Nakomis ask her to if she voted to evict Will and she says she did because Will would not promise her to not evict her later in the game!

I guess she should have voted to keep him after he told her that she was his target??

Nakomis just goes along with her and realizes that Nat could be lying! WHEW! I think Nakomis is one of the smart ones if there is another one (smart one)left.

If she was so smart, she'd realize that Diane was playing her, and was the one who suggested that Adria put Will up. Nat wasn't lying, Will did tell her she wasn't safe with him.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:37 PM
Nik wanted to know who Natalie voted out last week. SHe said it was Will because Will would not assure that she would be safe if he was voted HOH the following week.

"I.Hate.CBS"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 08-21-04 at 09:39 PM
I cannot hear a thing anyone says with all that stupid loud music in the background GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I don't know how you guys are able to hear anything but I do appreciate your summarizing for us!

*smooch*

Marvin's such a wuss! Biggest guy there and he's the only one that didn't finish his drink LOL!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:43 PM
The twins are strategizing while they are washing clothes.

"Marvin's feet stink..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:44 PM
hehehe! Everyone is saying that his feet stink really bad and they can smell them even when he has his shoes on! Marvin is in the concrete room all by himself because of his feet!

A. and Nat are washing clothes and talking about Nakomis and how she plays. WHAT...Natalie is lying about what was said to Nakomis in the HOH or CBS isn't showing us the entire conversation!

Adria goes to chat with Natalie this time and tells her that she knows that Nakomis is coming after her. Adria is cool with that. Nakomis asked why Will and Adria said that was the easiest thing for her to do (WTF?). The easiest would have been to boot Marvin in that would have not upset anyone in the house!

Nakomis isn't sure who is going up on the block with Adria! A pinky for a pinky! It's all in the fingers!

"RE: Marvin's feet stink..."
Posted by true on 08-22-04 at 12:30 PM
WHAT...Natalie is lying about what was said to Nakomis in the HOH or CBS isn't showing us the entire conversation!

You're correct. CBS didn't show the entire conversation. I saw the conversation, and while it may not have been word for word, the description was accurate.

Nakomis asked why Will and Adria said that was the easiest thing for her to do (WTF?). The easiest would have been to boot Marvin in that would have not upset anyone in the house!

Diane told Adria to put up either Nakomis, Karen, or Will as a pawn against Marvin. She suggested Will would be easiest, since they believed that Will would be less likely to freak out than Karen (wrong) and that Nakomis had already been used twice as a pawn. Will wasn't in danger of being voted out, until he let his paranoia take over, after being nominated. His reaction proved to the twins that Will was never going to keep them around, and that they were 5th and 6th, at best, in the "pinky" alliance.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-04 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Nik says it is Adria and Natalie, Adria and Marvin, or Adria and CB on the block this week in the diary room.

She says Adria owes her a pinky. It is an eye for an eye.

"I don't like this part..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:49 PM
We have to endure the picture wall and thinking about each person and the really tough decision on who will be nominated...BLAH BLAH!

Get on with the darn nomination ceremony!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:50 PM
As usual CBS is editing the show as if anyone could be on the block.

Nik says she is putting up the ones who bit her first.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:52 PM
Marvin is safe, Drew is safe, Diane is safe.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:53 PM
Karen and CB are safe. The twins are on the block. What a surprise.

"Nominations..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:54 PM
1st key: Marvin
2nd key: Drew
3rd key: Diane
4th key: Karen
5th key: Michael

Adria and Nat are your nominations.

Nakomis' reasons: She says that the twins are nominated because they are the only two that have broken a direct promise to her and that is why they are nominated.

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:55 PM
Nik said they are on the block since they directly lied to their alliance.

"Michael in DR..."
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:55 PM
says that the two most competive (not a typo...that is what he said) women in the house are on the block!

"were those Jases Glasses"
Posted by syren on 08-21-04 at 09:57 PM
Whoa....CB...when I saw him in those glasses and messy hair I almost fell outta my chair. LMAO

"RE: were those Jases Glasses"
Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:58 PM
I didn't notice the glasses until halfway through the ceremony because I was listening and typing not watching. When I saw them...I cracked up too!

"RE: were those Jases Glasses"
Posted by missygirl3 on 08-22-04 at 01:30 AM
me too syren!!! This whole episode had me LMAO!! esp Cb trying to be freaking Richard Simmons with the twins...I loved how Nokomis is going to kick a** and take names this week!!!

Posted by seahorse on 08-21-04 at 09:56 PM
Tune in Tuesday for the POV competion.

Posted by volsfan on 08-21-04 at 09:57 PM
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!