URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4382
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kass: Sugar with a law degree"

Posted by Estee on 04-10-14 at 07:16 AM
"It's all about me, isn't it? Me, me, me. The camera is paying attention to me now and it has to stay that way."

"Someone's offended me in a way I can barely quantify for lesser minds. Bye!"

"It's only a game, so they have to forgive me, especially if I threaten to change my mind over and over and over while never quite doing so unless it brings drama. I love drama, don't you? And if they don't forgive me, they still have to vote for me. I'm better than they are. Everyone important tells me so. Which is me. Me, me, me."

"Everyone tells me my tactics are the worst possible choice, but I just love using them anyway. Sure, those tactics really can't win in the end and might just get me thrown out, but aren't they fun? I'm addicted to them: I admit that. Give me another hit of blindside. Blindside. Blindside. Which will never, ever happen to me because I'm just so smart."

Is any of this starting to sound familiar?

Maybe we should just take her to the SpyShack. And lock her in.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Amen"
Posted by QuickBen on 04-10-14 at 10:01 AM
It's like you read my mind - the entire evening I just kept thinking that Kass had spent a lot of pre-show time coming up with lines for the camera, and tactics to ensure she got as much screen time as possible. I even said as much to my lady. Started off this season kind of liking her (I'm partial to brains, and not the 'Silence of the Lambs' kind), but I'm pretty sick of her at this point.

Locking her in the #spyshack sounds like a great idea to me. Let's throw bootees Morgan and Sarah and quitter Lindsey in there, too, just to make it fun (not that kind of fun).

"RE: Kass: Sugar with a law degree"
Posted by kingfish on 04-10-14 at 10:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-14 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

She did come up with the very appropriate "We're the Crap for Brains tribe". Which she was applying to herself among others.

But you just know that she intended us to take that as jocular not-to-be-taken-seriously self-effacement, just to show us that she can be jocular, as well as the perfect self-effacementer, one who is so aware of her surroundings and of those that surround her that she can make remarks like that and every one will admire her keen perception as well as her ability to come up with the perfectly worded catch phrase.

She’s been living in her head much too long.

Posted by QuickBen on 04-10-14 at 10:24 AM

>
>But you just know that she
>intended us to take that
>as jocular not-to-be-taken-seriously self-effacement, just
>to show us that she
>can be jocular, and that
>she is the perfect self-effacementer,
>one that is so aware
>of her surroundings and of
>those that surround her that
>she can make remarks like
>that and every one will
>admire her keen perception as
>well as her ability to
>come up with the perfectly
>worded catch phrase.
>
>She’s been living in her head
>too long.

Nicely put. Also - "self-effacementer" - nice coinage!

Posted by kingfish on 04-10-14 at 11:05 AM
Thanks. Kass makes disparaging comments easy to come up with.

And word coinage often happens when I can't think of an appropriate word but the fingers won't stop typing.

Posted by dabo on 04-10-14 at 12:27 PM
You would think a lawyer would have bothered to read and understand the contract. Oh well. At least we found out that she has one super power she can use to play an ambush, Tony can't tell when she lies.

Posted by kingfish on 04-10-14 at 02:02 PM
I can. That makes me "not a meathead", right?