URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4372
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""

Posted by RollDdice on 03-20-14 at 02:21 AM

A Tribe shuffle, a pole dance scuffle and Trish is hard to ruffle. The three remaining Brain cells are absorbed into the Rooty Tooty Brawns and Beauty tribes as we shuffle up and deal with it.

**Until I brew up 60 pots of coffee and generate a proper Summary, please check out the newly expanded (and hopefully guffaw producing) summary of Episode 3. It's found conveniently here in the Survivor Basher Forum and called Be The Survivor: S28 Ep03: "It's Our Time To Whine"

Don't think of it as going backward, think of it as adding depth and perspective to your Total Survivor Experience (TSE). **

Mark "Two tribes. No RI. Less overhead." Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Jumping the Cliff"
Posted by suzzee on 03-20-14 at 09:16 AM
You voted my Cliffy off. pout

Just call me Woo Hoo

"Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to tell which. "
Posted by kingfish on 03-20-14 at 01:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-14 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Hello again, reporting in as usual with the Greatest Spoilers of the 21st Century –(dum dee dum dum), and beyond.

I am Sam the Spoiler man. And it is Sam, not Spam, TYVM, and I do not appreciate those who would disparage my fake given name. And it really wasn’t necessary to use my front door as a canvas for the disparagement.

Anyway, the Spoilers of the Century this week were revealed in a flash of psychic inspiration. The homing Galapagos Tortoises that my merry band of nympho reporters used to convey their spoiler reports was slow this week (yeah, we may be upgrading to three-toed sloths next week) but it doesn’t matter because I have had a vision, several visions in fact, of sunny beaches, turquoise blue waters, coconut palms, gaudy bird life, and dumb as dirt castaways, who despite their lizard like IQs (not to insult lizards, but well..) will provide the entertainment next week.

Wait, wait, I’m getting one now, I see a machete, I see blood, I see Shambo face-planting in the sand while once again failing to catch her chickens. Chickens which, I might add, are in a cage and not all that hard to catch. But you know Shambo, she loves her some chicken chasing.

Anyway.

Psychic Spoiler #1: I see Tony in his private Spy shack. Whoa…Tony, you and your fist need to get a room!

Moving on. Quickly.

Psychic Spoiler #2: I see Morgan practicing her Rock-Paper-Scissors skills. She is sure that that will be the next IC, and she wants to get ahead. Or some head. The vision is vague on that point, much like the former prostitute herself (Hey, I hope no one is fooled by the “Former NFL Cheerleader cover that Survivor provided for her? She does have an NFL cheerleader outfit as well as a Little BoPeep outfit, a Substitute Teacher outfit, a Bad Bad Girl outfit, and an RTVW Loser Lodge Dominatrix Mistress outfit (with whips and handcuffs) that she wears at her little “Parties”, but the NFL personnel only have an “After Dark” partying relationship with her).

Psychic Spoiler #3: Spencer will try his Pawn takes Queen’s castle gambit next week. If it’s good enough for Bobby Fischer, it’s good enough for Spencer.

Psychic Spoiler #4: I see LJ tempting the Gods, and trying his best to join the “James Clements ‘I went home with a HI for a souvenir’” club. As usual with Survivor castaways, he fails. But it was a razor thin failure, so you got to give him some credit, he gave a go. And by staying he can still go for James’s record of going home with two HIs. We wish him the best.

Psychic Spoiler #5: I see a log challenge. I see Dave (you remember Dave from China? Dave Cruser?) hired as a log challenge mentor to both tribes. He misses the point though, thinking that both logs are just large Faber #2 pencils, and instructs the tribes on how to draw doodle mazes and build fire pits. Well, this is Survivor, expect the unexpected. Or the moronic.

Tribe strikes again

"RE: Jeff's Momma. Or Poppa. Hard to tell which. "
Posted by suzzee on 03-20-14 at 03:15 PM
I never thought I'd go to a psychic, tell me how my Cliff is doing since he left my world.

Just call me Woo Hoo

"Phi Slamma Jamma"
Posted by kingfish on 03-20-14 at 04:22 PM
Sorry, they just come to me sometimes; I can't just summon a psychic vision whenever I want…

Wait. I see something, I see Cliff Robinson in despair over having been evicted and wading out into the ocean in a desperate attempt to stop the pain of rejection and wash away his tears, and not being able to find a spot around the island deep enough for him to drown in.

Then I see him promising to himself that when he watches Survivor and figures out who betrayed him and who voted to evict him, that he is going to do some hoop jamming with their heads (and between you and me, Tony’s head would make a pretty good basketball. Except for dribbling. Round and smooth. And, using the mouth and eyes for finger holes, it would also make a decent bowling ball. We have finally found something Tony would be good for. Yea us).

So Cliff is plotting his revenge NBA style, and that has given him peace. In the meantime, he is contributing to life at the ponderosa by wrestling whales for food, picking coconuts from the trees, and regaling the other rejectees with stories of how he taught Clyde the Glide every thing he knew.

"RE: Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans""
Posted by tribephyl on 03-20-14 at 09:45 PM
Oh ... I can ruffle Trish.

I wouldn't want to but I could.

Boy, I miss Alexis. *whisper*whisper*

Posted by kingfish on 03-21-14 at 08:53 AM
Psychic Flash #(the next):

It's real hazy,

But wait, it's getting clearer.

Yes I can see it... Trish spreads her legs and bats fly out.

Wait...no...those are little monkeys with wings.

And while LJ demonstrates what a guy will do for a vote, the cannibals toss their cookies.

Tribe strikes again

Posted by personofinterest on 03-21-14 at 09:44 AM
And I just tossed my cookies. At least they were Girl Scout cookies.

Posted by kingfish on 03-21-14 at 10:42 AM

I'll get you, my little pretty! You, and your little dog too!

(Eee hee hee, Eee hee hee)

"Whale sitings"
Posted by suzzee on 03-21-14 at 09:52 AM
I found deep water, oh look, I think I see part of a plane.

To my little buddy Woo: Don't be sad little dude, we'll be together again.

Posted by kingfish on 03-24-14 at 09:12 AM
Psychic Flash: I see lightning bolts. I see volcanoes erupting. I see birds on fire, falling from the sky! Oh, sorry, those were just trailers, man this is good stuff! Ever since I moved to Colorado I’ve been seeing stuff that isn’t there at all, just flashes in my eyes.

Duck, here comes one now!

Posted by jbug on 03-24-14 at 11:23 AM
Now you all get to see why the Brains are called The Brains! We got rid of the flakes and are ready to take over.

Posted by kingfish on 03-24-14 at 04:46 PM
(ahem) Crap for Brains? I wonder who said that?

At least I wasn't falsely advertised.

"Go ahead. Try to knock me off my pedestal!"
Posted by tribephyl on 03-25-14 at 00:13 AM
More cunning than a beauty with a clue. Stronger than your above average brawn. Able to whisper to old ladies and cops aalike.
It's a brain! It's a brawn! It's LJ!

Just call me "The Boston Beaner"!