URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 437
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CA#3 episode 3--Muggles and Wizards ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 09:27 PM
Or at least I think it is three?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Is there anyway to de-elect Blago?"
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 09:30 PM
I mean dear lord. Can't type, no computer skills, can't text, can barely use a cell phone.

He's project manager and they send them to Orlando. He better hope his team pulls together without any input from him.

Selita's already texting and sending photos of ideas back to her team.

I'm glad I don't live in Illinois anymore, how embarrassing.

"Way back from Orlando"
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 09:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-10 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Selita working on story line, watching the DVD, calling the team.

Rod. Sleeping.

Bret was delegated the lead on creative, but he's running blind without much info from Rod so wondering if they lose who will go. He, who made all the wrong decisions with no information to go on, or Rod who didn't communicate anything to him.

"Getting the Display/Presentation together"
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 10:02 PM
Rod cannot make a decision to save his life.

"Coming up...."
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 10:05 PM
Brett worried they will all get arrested for being way too creepy around the kids.

"Kids feedback"
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 10:19 PM
Girls more true to the story, Guys had more energy.

Looks like the boardroom may be a massacre.

"And the winner is..."
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 10:31 PM
the women.

Wonder what Rod will do as he will have to make the who to bring back decision and I think his head might explode.

"Do you want to change your mind...."
Posted by Snidget on 04-04-10 at 10:49 PM
And make the decision I am telling you to make," Donald Trump says.

Rod answers that even for the sake of his charity he will not change his mind.

Is that the sound of the entire state of Illinois performing a simultaneous face palm?

"RE: CA#3 episode 3--Muggles and Wizards ECST"
Posted by Loree on 04-04-10 at 11:57 PM
Trump did not want to fire Blago. He was pleading with him to bring back Bret or even Goldberg. Then he tried to find fault with Curtis. It was sickening to see the bad hair stick together.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 04-05-10 at 02:01 AM
That was an amazing barrage of double-talk Blago was doing; combine that with saying something and then denying it. Yep..... he's a politician.

Posted by jbug on 04-05-10 at 11:17 AM
That Michael guy is cut-throat!
He didn't like Rod; wanted him gone; immediately threw Rod's name out when Donald asked for a PM; was deliriously happy when they found that communication was going to be key to the task.
He was smirking thru the whole thing. You could see that he was wanting his team to lose.
I don't think Michael made much effort to really help. Usually others on the team will make suggestions & offer to do things that they think of that need doing. But on this one, no one seemed to speak up & say "Hey, we need to research vocabulary & such on the internet" etc.

I'm not taking up for the Gov here.
From the beginning of the season, I thought Rod couldn't make a decision & wondered how he would be as PM. His method was to delegate responsibility without giving any direction. "Here, you do it." LOL Maybe that's the way he was as governor; and the way lots of politicians are.
There are a lot of people who do not use technology yet; I know a lot personally - tho most are over 65 & retired.
But at his age (he's not that old!), I'd think he would have learned to text & to use the internet.

Posted by JessicaRN on 04-06-10 at 00:42 AM
The Governor always made me laugh though. Every time he opened his mouth, you just never knew what would come out. You can see how he would use poor judgment and get himself in trouble. I loved the way he talked to everyone, like the elevator operator and the camera guy.

I personally don't know anyone who is as technically incompetent as he is, including my 80 year old parents. How can a guy not even know how to use a cell phone? Did he not have to use a computer in college? He is not that old. I loved the way Curtis left a voice mail to the person in the future who finally retrieves this message (Love Curtis even more than I already did BTW).

Posted by jbug on 04-06-10 at 10:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-10 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

He's 54 - born in 1956.
That means college around 1974-1978 + ?
Computers were not common in classrooms then;
and personal computers? no, we hadn't heard of such! LOL

Those of his (& my) generation learned computers long after we finished school.

ETA:
I too loved how he was always speaking to everyone. LOL
A politician all the time.

& Curtis has a great sense of humor. I've always liked him.

Posted by Snidget on 04-06-10 at 10:41 AM
Who typed all his college papers for him.

From the time my brother was in college (early 70's til when I was in college--early 80's) most professors required papers to be typed. Even all my high school papers in that era had to be typed.

The reason I took a typing class in middle school was because I knew it was required for college papers.

I mean it wasn't like they gave him a Dvork keyboard or anything, he had the standard Qwerty one.

Am I the only one thinking he is setting up a "see I'm too incompetant to have done what you claim I did I was just the pretty puppet face for a political machine that did all that stuff?

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Posted by jbug on 04-06-10 at 01:19 PM
Yes, even back then we had to turn in typed papers;
but there were usually a lot of classmates looking for a few dollars to do the actual typing - seriously, a lot of guys I knew wouldn't be caught dead using a typewriter! LOL
I think I remember 2 guys in high school who took the tying class; and yes, they were teased about it daily

Posted by JessicaRN on 04-07-10 at 02:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-10 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Interesting thought about the "too incompetent to be guilty" defense.

Posted by JessicaRN on 04-07-10 at 02:33 PM
My father was born in 1923 and besides those that love him, he isn't especially remarkable in his abilities. However, he does use a cell phone and can send email (as evidenced by the numerous FW, FW, FW's that I get from him, lol!)

Posted by Belle Book on 04-06-10 at 05:14 PM
You may be right about that -- but it's also possible Michael just wanted Rod to "put up or shut up," in so many words.