URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 437
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joe Hawaii question"

Posted by darkfalz on 03-23-04 at 06:09 AM
Just started here, I notice there is a guy crying in the previews who says "The other guys, they're just.. fake".

But he's not one of the Joes! He looks a bit like Mike but it's not him.

Who is he? Is it one of the hunks? Do they introduce more Average Joes in this series?

I'm confused!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Average Joe Hawaii question"
Posted by Pamselfish on 03-23-04 at 08:04 AM
He's one of the hunks (so to speak)....even though he turns out to be a wimp as you saw from your preview. Apparently, he was a nerd in high school, so even though he has built himself up as an adult, he was remembering his former unhappy years and identifying with the Joes.
Enjoy.

Posted by darkfalz on 03-23-04 at 08:38 AM
Sounds like a cool guy then. The rest of the hunks look like jerks.

Posted by DRONES on 03-23-04 at 08:12 AM
blue peeps please lock this thread.

DRONES

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-23-04 at 11:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-04 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Little Sensitive Drones?

I don't see the problem with somebody getting an answer to their question.

It was Theo, one of the 'Hunks' from Average Joe Hawaii. You can see his picture on the NBC website.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 03-23-04 at 01:27 PM
not gonna try to get in the middle here but I think the issue is that darkrulz is asking a question as if it happened about a show last night when the show ended a few weeks ago. The answer he seeks is probably already here somewhere in another thread.

just saying is all.

Handcrafted by RolldDice
"Dook ....still sux"

"A few reminders to everyone"
Posted by Bebo on 03-23-04 at 02:11 PM
1. If you want the blue peeps to pay attention to a thread, the only appropriate way to ask is using the Alert button. Otherwise, we may not see it. That what the Guidelines say.

2. While many of the posters around here are from the US, and thus deep in the "heart" of Adam Returns, other parts of the world are just starting to see the first version. Please be considerate and understanding that they may have questions that seem obvious to us mainlanders for whom that dreck had just started to pleasantly fade into memory.

"RE: A few reminders to everyone"
Posted by leogirl_21 on 03-23-04 at 06:43 PM
Oh you are talking about Theo....that was funny. But yeah, he was remembering some bad times from when he was younger and in school.

"RE: A few reminders to everyone"
Posted by DRONES on 03-24-04 at 07:23 AM
1. Will do that from now on.

2. His question could have been answered in one of the threads below. I should have been more specific as to why.

DRONES

"David Daskill"
Posted by sabs78 on 08-16-04 at 00:56 AM
Hey, David Daskill was on Six Feet Under tonight!!! About 45 minutes in. You should check it out!!!

"RE: David Daskill"
Posted by mmm_link on 08-16-04 at 08:01 AM
Yeah, I saw him on the show too. Had about 5 seconds (unscripted, uncredited) screen time. The guy has such a unique look, I would bet he could be more successful if he could do stand up comedy. Naturally, he played a dork.

"RE: hunks"
Posted by hunksrule on 09-11-04 at 05:14 PM
omg!!! the hunks are stunning wel most fo them like todd and gil woo hoo!! no offence wee average joe blokes