URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4365
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"J'Tia's game strategy."

Posted by Estee on 02-27-14 at 10:10 AM
Let us review.

1. Boss everyone around while doing absolutely nothing other than bossing everyone around. Furthermore, make certain the task you are taking charge of and are completely responsible for was so ill-planned as to fail in every way while guaranteeing you are the only person who can be blamed for it.

2. Fail at the challenges in a fashion so epic as to bring back memories of Ulong -- as a positive, because in you, we have found someone they could beat.

3. Upon being told that you're going to be voted out for the above, model your behavior after what you see as the single most mature & intelligent contestant in series history by deciding to make sure the remaining tribe suffers for their decision and dumping out the rice. (On the fire. You improved on the original plan!) Doesn't matter to you, as you don't care about other people and it's not like you're going to be around to starve. Besides, you could really use a shoulder massage and Jeff looks like he has nice hands.

4. Talk your way into being around and starving, thus taking control of a tribe which isn't going to be around long enough for anyone to ever call you on your actions in front of the jury. But don't worry, because none of that is your fault in every way. You're too smart to be in the wrong. Everyone says so! And who is everyone? You. You're just that special.

Kind of makes you wonder what Step #5 is.

To repeat myself from the ECST: if ever a nuclear plant in the States explodes, I will presume J'Tia had a bad date.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: J'Tia's game strategy."
Posted by udg on 02-27-14 at 02:55 PM
J'Tia's strategy was BRILLIANT. Everyone thought--what's his name? Spruce?--Spruce was stupid for calling out J'T and panicked when the found out he left her alone with the food. She proved to them that he was stupid for calling her out and wrong for leaving her alone with the food. If she'd kept her cool and exited with dignity, Spruce would still be there and J'T would be history.

Worst case, she goes to Ponderosa and leaves them hungry with a poor shelter. Win/win. Her strategy was genius and never would have occurred to me.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Posted by dabo on 02-27-14 at 10:00 PM
Step #5: Go full blown Big Hantz, dump the water, hide the machete, watch a teammate die of dehydration, find that idol, line up two dumb blonds.

The Power of '

Posted by tribephyl on 02-27-14 at 11:15 PM
Step 5: Pick 1 from list below...

A. Burn the tribal boat.
B. Throw the machete, flint, hammer, swimfins, saw and possibly the personal items of others into the ocean. (and then pray none of the personal items wash up on shore.)
C. Take a crap in your tribemates bags.
D. Sh1t in the tribe's water supply.
E. Find the Hidden Idol without receiving a single clue.
F. Make an F2 alliance AND actually make it to F2 by not staying with that alliance.

Honorary Mention: Name the 'hero' Alex.

Posted by Estee on 02-28-14 at 10:05 AM
I emptied your fridge.

I refuse to believe in any scenario where J'Tia has to give a crap.

Posted by dabo on 02-28-14 at 02:39 PM
That's what happens when you burn all the roughage.