URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 436
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"

Posted by jbug on 03-14-10 at 08:21 PM
Is no one watching this and posting spoilers as we go?

So far? I'm liking all of them! This should be interesting.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity Apprentice #3 - The beginning"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 08:28 PM
I'm watching.

"Price points"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 08:59 PM
Looks like the women went for a couple of expensive things with everything else more regular price.

Guys went for high prices on everything and people are walking out. But it usually comes down to who has more big donors anyway.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 09:08 PM
Joan Rivers. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Blago"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 09:20 PM
Seems like his wife the opportunity is more about getting the message out that he's innocent then playing the game. We will see.

"RE: Blago"
Posted by Loree on 03-14-10 at 11:28 PM
I think he will go the first time the men hit the boardroom.

"Totals"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 09:32 PM
Women

Men

Trump will bump it up to $100K for Brett's charity for diabetes.

"Women in the boardroom"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 09:52 PM
And no one wants to be the catty one that gives up the weakest link.

Finally gets people to start giving out answers.

Cyndi brings back...

"RE: Women in the boardroom"
Posted by Snidget on 03-14-10 at 09:57 PM
she brings back....

So he says leave everyone here and he'll pick.

She can't pick two people. She thinks everyone tried their hardest. Donald says life isn't fair someone has to go.

He says firing people is tough. Everyone did do a pretty good job. Nobody bad which puts him in an awkward position and you did well.

Most people felt Carol should go so Carol, you are fired.

She hits him up for a donation to her charity and he says he will give $10K to them.

Posted by Loree on 03-14-10 at 11:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-10 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Don knows exactly how much money each brought in with tips. Interesting.

Holly was very bossy and acted more like she was the PM than Cyndi was.

Posted by kathliam on 03-15-10 at 06:26 AM
DH and I could only stay awake for the first half of this, but how can Sharon Osborne not wipe the floor with all of them? At first glance it certainly seems like she has more business experience than all of them. I had forgotten though how much fundraising Holly Robinson Peete does though. I bet she's fierce about pulling wallets from pockets.

Looks like the guys may have more local contacts, though.

As long as there's no conflict with TAR, I'll check it out.

I've been cap'n'd

Posted by samboohoo on 03-15-10 at 07:59 AM
Agree about Sharon. The only thing I can think is that she is sandbagging somewhat.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by samboohoo on 03-15-10 at 08:05 AM
I watched.

The one thing that bothers me about the "celebrity" edition is the money-raising tasks. It really does come down to black books. I liked seeing them in the "situation" more than just relying on their friends to donate. I understand it's for charity, but still.

I liked the idea of the other team picking the PM. I think they should do that every week. I knew the women would pick Brett as soon as as said he an hour of sleep.

I could have done without the rebirth of the Rosie feud. I had forgotten all about it. DH and I were sitting there trying to figure out who Cindi was talking about, and then she said "Trump called her 'fat.'" I missed some of what Cindi said before that. I'm sure Rosie will have a reaction, and now it's on again. Uggghhh.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Loree on 03-15-10 at 05:46 PM
There wasn't much suspense in the boardroom about who would be fired. It was between Cyndi and Carol. And the show spoiled it in their opener when we saw Cyndi doing a challenge where she was carrying carpet. She had not done that yet. So it was obvious she was going to stick around until the challenge with her carrying the carpet. Meanwhile we had seen nothing to make us think Carol would remain on the show.

Posted by jaimeedeak1220 on 03-25-10 at 03:32 AM
Omg, i usually don't watch reality tv, but this last episode was great!! Why? Because Bret used my favorite bands instruments in his challenge for Kodak!! ZO2 was out there, proudly displayed on the drumkit and i even saw their singer Paulie Z in a few scenes!! If you have no clue who I mean, you should so check them out!! They have toured many times with Bret and with Poison and they even toured with Kiss! Look up ZO2 gang!! You won't be disappointed!! www.ZO2.com Go Bret!!!

"Episode 3"
Posted by AyaK on 03-29-10 at 09:35 AM
Gotta love Darryl Strawberry. No wonder the guy turned to drugs. He has as much energy as your average dead body. And finally he quit.

Just like baseball.

"RE: Episode 3"
Posted by jbug on 03-29-10 at 09:52 AM
That was so disappointing.
Looked like he just got tired of all the confusion and hectic pace.