URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 436
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NCIS Season Finale"

Posted by nicalai on 05-26-05 at 07:52 PM
Does anyone watch this show? I catch it every so often, and I like it. Mark Harmon is good, always cracking on that other guy. Anyway, did anyone see the season finale? Kate takes a bullet for Gibbs, but it turns out she has a bullet proof vest. Then all of a sudden, after a wise crack about the other guy, she gets a bullet square in the head! I can't believe it, I didn't like her when she first started, but she grew on me. Anyone have any info on what's supposed to happen in the fall when it comes back?

Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NCIS Season Finale"
Posted by Molaholic on 05-27-05 at 00:23 AM
Missed the season finale -- damn -- must have been watching the Dodgers lose
Knew they were going to snuff somebody (previews). Was hoping it wouldn't be Ducky or the goth lab tech (why can't I remember her name?)
I'll miss the banter with Kate and the boys.

RIP

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Now siggie-comment free!

Posted by nicalai on 05-27-05 at 08:41 AM
her name is abby..she's a riot. i love her relationship with gibbs. if you have watched the show, then you will remember the bad guy from awhile ago. he had ducky, kate, and someone else hostage. well he was back in the season finale and that's who first shot kate, but he was aiming for gibbs, and kate ran in front of him and took the bullet. the young guy (his name i can't remember now) said something about how brave she was but that she wasn't in the secret service anymore, and gibbs said how he totally agreed with him, then kate said, i never thought i'd live to hear you agree with him...and at that very moment a bullet to the forhead. i screamed so loud. it was like i felt that bullet..gosh what a tv show can do to people...

Posted by Agman2 on 02-23-16 at 06:46 PM
hey, where you been mole!

Posted by foonermints on 05-27-05 at 11:31 PM
From USA Today:
N.C.I.S. (CBS) - The death of Sasha Alexander's character in the show's season finale has not surprisingly lead to a search for a new female lead on the drama series. Executive producer Donald Bellisario told USA Today that he's looking for a foreign-born actress for the still unannounced character.

As for why Alexander exited the series, Bellisario said she decided she didn't want to stay for what will likely be a run of many seasons, adding: "She worked like a trouper to the very end."

Yep, how come I don't believe this? Oh Gee! I really want OFF this hit show, so I won't have a paycheck for many seasons?

Handcrafted by RollDice
just a polite spin on dead squirrel hair's: "Your Fired"

Posted by okaychatt on 05-28-05 at 07:02 PM
Nope. I don't buy it either, foonermints. Unless the actress is full of herself the way that red headed guy from NYPD Blue left after the first season, thinking he was All That.

He soon found out he wasn't.

I'd like the real deal scoop on this one.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by foonermints on 05-28-05 at 11:15 PM
I'm with you OkayChatt. I have the impression that actors work so hard to get where they are, especially for a successful show, and then just decide to bail? It's like throwing away your winning lottery ticket.

Jeez, how full of yourself can you be? Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Handcrafted by RollDice
SO shocked if it's true

Posted by Agman2 on 02-02-16 at 12:05 PM
She's actually done quite well since then.

Posted by okaychatt on 05-28-05 at 06:57 PM
That bullet came out from nowhere. When the teasers said one of the NCIS staff wouldn't live, I thought for sure it would be the non-descript, but likeable computer guy.

Good move dramatically, but I'm going to miss the banter between Kate and Denozo. ;-(

Posted by nicalai on 05-31-05 at 08:53 AM
i have to tell you all that i saw the bad guy that killed kate. i was in manhattan on saturday and walking on 8th avenue. and around 15th street i believe, (there was a street fair just ahead), there was an outside cafe, and sitting there was him. i don't remember his name. he had really long legs. i told my bf and he walked back, very nonchalantly, and recognized him too. at this point, i was determined to say "why did you kill kate???" and i had my camera, i had it all planned out. then i chickened out. there alot of people around, and if he was one of those celebrities that think they are all that, and me probably acting like a tourist, even though i grew up in the bronx. o well. i had my chance. so right before i saw him, i thought i saw what looked like tom from survivor...i guess i will post in the survivor threads...

Posted by UNHforensics4424 on 06-11-05 at 01:18 PM
I absolutly love this show, i dont miss an episode. i could not believe it when they killed kate!!! she was my favorite! I knew that Ali (the guy that held ducky and kate hostage in the morgue last season) was not working for us. supposedly, he was a double agent that was getting information for us on al queda, really he was workin 4 them. I caannot believe that he killed kate, he seemed to really like kate when he had her held hostage and second time he was on when he kidnapped her (th eepisode dealt with airforce 1 helicopters) he let her go. i didnt think he could kill her. I have heard the rumors that she wanted to leave the show because it was too "physically demanding" and i dont know what to think--but i really hope its not true and she is alive!!!

Posted by okaychatt on 06-11-05 at 03:58 PM
<wanted to leave the show because it was too "physically demanding"

Huh? I doubt it's any more difficult than any movie she would want to star in.

I have to wonder if she's into an ego trip, like that guy in NYPD Blue. He left, thinking he was All That, and he soon realized the public did not agree. I've read that he learned his lesson. I like his Horatio character on Miami CSI.

I wonder if Sasha Alexander suffers from the same self delusions of grandeur?