URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 435
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CA#3 non-spoilers."

Posted by Estee on 03-09-10 at 02:59 PM
It's like reporting the results of a three-card monte game: the mark lost, the con artist won, everybody count your fingers and go home. But for the absolutely nothing it's worth given that the script pages for the season were passed out five minutes after cast names were pasted in, this is what's leaked out so far.

* Initial team division was once again men vs. women. The women's minicorp was named Tenacity, while the men were Rocksolid.

* Cyndi Lauper was PM on a task that took place around October 19th, selling hamburgers for $25 each at 62nd and Lexington, home address for Hamburger Heaven. This may have been the first challenge of the series. It sounds as if Rod Blagojevich was the opposing PM.

* Howard Stern's show was used for promoting the hamburger task by the women's team, with Cyndi and Sharon appearing. (They claimed they couldn't disclose their charities at the time.) Once again, it's who you know...

If you have more pointless non-spoilers which tell us nothing about the results of a rigged series, post 'em here. Because you care. And because the less people who watch a completely spoiled series, the better.

The show is a joke. Let the ratings be the punchline.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Warning."
Posted by Estee on 03-11-10 at 02:16 PM
The Hag shows up to supervise on the first task.

Thank gawd I already had other plans for the evening.

"RE: CA#3 non-spoilers."
Posted by tarata on 01-03-11 at 01:32 PM
Is there anybody heard here about the dead of Peter Needleman?
I heard from one of my buddie, but I can not believe it!

Peter Needleman
Peter Needleman is one of the most famous television reality show expert. He was graduated in Columbia University at 1978.
He is the author of several books and publications about reality show analyses.
Peter Needleman discovered the famous Needleman's Scale, a special method that can be for analising reality shows.
He has a wife and two children.
He lives in California.