URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 434
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 12-15-09 at 00:01 AM
According to multiple media reports released at the time, the cast will include America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, Rock of Love star Brett Michaels, musician Cyndi Lauper, retired MLB baseball player Darryl Strawberry, actress Holly Robinson Peete, indicted former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich, wrestlers Bill Goldberg and Maria Kanellis, actor/comedian Sinbad, Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone, former Seinfeld writer Carol Leifer, Olympic gold-medal swimmer Summer Sanders, and model Selita Ebanks.

Found this elsewhere on this site. Thought I would pass this information on to anyone that wanted to know.

Cant wait for March 14th.

ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity Apprentice 3 Announcement"
Posted by vince3 on 12-15-09 at 00:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-09 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

I'm willing to bet that either the taping of the series is over or if it's still going on, Maria's not the winner: She just returned to WWE programming about a week ago or so.........

Posted by goldtiger on 12-21-09 at 09:22 AM
I've watched the first two seasons of Celebrity Apprentice and enjoyed them to some degree, but I enjoyed the original Apprentice, with the no-name contestants, more. Does anybody know if Trump has any plans to ever go back to his original Apprentice format? Or is Celebrity Apprentice all that we have to look forward to in the future?

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 12-27-09 at 01:27 PM
Very excellent question. I too agree that the no name executive version was highly entertaining, but, and I stress the word but here, I do love to watch the celebrities kiss ##### to donald. Somehow they have it in their heads that they need this show to boost their fame, and integrity. Blagoyavich is just one example of this. Peirs was another. I hated Peirs and I can not in good conscience root for my former govenor. (Yes I'm from Illinois)

Anyways it would be really cool if there were two show per year instead of just one, and one show could be the celebrity version and the other would be the original format. Double your pleasure, double your fun.

ARW

Posted by skjuwel on 01-29-12 at 02:18 AM
I love this thing. I like so much about all thing related music. http://www.3nightsinvegas.net