URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4333
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Team Swap"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-08-18 at 00:30 AM
What do you think about switching team members?

I don't like it that much, but on this extended race there was time for teams to sort themselves out. And it seem to help some teams members to value their original team members.

What I really would not like is if they tried this on a shorter leg.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Team Swap"
Posted by featherfish on 02-08-18 at 03:17 PM
I also wasn't a big fan when they first announced it. I agree, though, a double leg like this was the only way it would work out. Otherwise you would have to have some way of making the last two teams compete against each other and that would be really rough after just working together.

"Discounts available on bread oil on Askmeoffers"
Posted by Askmeoffers on 05-14-20 at 04:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-20 AT 04:26 AM (EST)

People today, have become more conscious about their looks and appearance. We are quickly accepting and adapting to any new change in the fashion trends. Men, in specific, are no less than women when it is about taking care of their skin, and hair including beard. With beards, being the hottest trend now, many men are sporting them in their own styles. Alike hair, beards also needs to be taken proper care of, and this is where Beardo steps in. Beardo not only takes care of your beard, but also helps you maintain it in a healthy and stylish way. Search and order some of its top rated products such as beard and mustache growth oil, beardo hair wax, beard wash and many others. Visit the Askmeoffers page, to find attractive deals on Beardo products. Starting placing your orders for products using our promo codes and enjoy huge discounts. Book right now!

Link :- https://askmeoffers.com/

Posted by kidflash212 on 02-08-18 at 03:50 PM
Wasn't looking forward to it but it worked out okay due to the extended leg. I was more pissed at the final singing challenge. Couldn't shake the idea that producers might have put their fingers on the scale to save the Big Brother villain team.

Tribe!

Posted by jbug on 02-09-18 at 11:34 AM
I'm not a fan of tasks where success is decided by a person. Especially like this singing.
If the tent is put up properly and judged? ok It's right or it's wrong. But not singing....

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-09-18 at 02:29 PM
In fact some people is such bad singers/dancers that no amount of pre-planning or training can help.

Losing a contest because of a mistake is one thing, losing a contest because you did not bother to learn to swim (I learnt for the race) or learn to drive stick-shift (I bought a truck with one because of the race) is one thing.

But to lose because of something you have very little control over is terrible.

"WHEN?"
Posted by jbug on 02-11-18 at 11:55 PM
were you on the race?

"RE: WHEN?"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-14-18 at 08:55 PM
No, if I tried to sing you would have tears in your eyes and they would not be tears of joy.

Posted by featherfish on 02-10-18 at 02:42 AM
Yeah, I agree - I dislike the subjective judging. The teams almost never do it right on the first try. But some teams' successful tries are no better than other teams' failures. I wonder if they have some unwritten rule that it has to take at least 2 tries, but if they make it to X tries then just give it to them?

Posted by kingfish on 02-10-18 at 05:04 PM
Considering the legalities of the situation, and with a chance at real money on the line, that kinda rule would have to be a written one.

Posted by GalaxyMobiles on 01-25-20 at 02:56 AM
Samsung Mobile Price
Samsung is one of the leading brands in the smartphones industry, Samsung mobile specs are providing a complete specification of Samsung phones & Samsung mobile prices with updated specs. Samsung mobile specs (SMS) generally gets updated on a daily basis. We provide prices from contacting retailers but still, we don’t 100% guaranteed about the prices but we can assure you the prices & specs on our site are 99.99 accurate. Still, we recommend you to visit the nearest shop.

Posted by EricGinn on 06-02-20 at 10:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-20 AT 06:21 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-04-20 AT 06:20 AM (EST)

rbitaltoday.com/2020/03/05/space-industry-celebrates-black-arrow-50th-anniversary-at-farnborough/|Space industry celebrates Black Arrow 50th Anniversary at Farnborough - Orbital Today> great future is almost here