URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 433
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Descriptions of next week's preview"

Posted by Canada Girl on 02-16-06 at 03:25 PM
Damn Canadian feed didn't show a preview! I'm jonesing here, give me a Lost fix!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Descriptions of next week's preview"
Posted by weltek on 02-16-06 at 03:48 PM
Let's see what I can remember.

Claire wants to find out what happened to her while she was kidnapped. She, Kate & Rousseau go on a walk thru the jungle to jog her memory. She finds "the spot" which turns out to be another Dharma hatch. We just see the snippit of a door.

I don't recall much else.

TV guide says baby Aaron has a mysterious illness...and this is what prompts Claire's journey.

Posted by djandy on 02-16-06 at 05:19 PM
Claire asks one of the "tailies" who is a Psychologist to help her remember what happened to her for the 2 weeks that "the others" took her. She remembers being in a Dharma hatch, and must recall enough to go find where it is.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Posted by Elaine0 on 02-16-06 at 07:24 PM
Next week is a repeat according to tvguide.com. The previews were for the following week.

Posted by J Slice on 02-16-06 at 05:35 PM
The Dharma hatch also has a new symbol on it (I guess that makes three?). It's a Caducius- Mercury's staff with snakes - a symbol of medecine. I'm guessing the new hatch is some kind of hospital (in the preview, Claire flashed back to someone wearing a labcoat (scrubs?) with a little dharma Medical stick pin- kinda like a doctor might.

Home is where I want to be/But I guess I'm already there