URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4326
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"True Dork Times Survivor: Caramoan Final Summary"

Posted by Flowerpower on 05-25-13 at 08:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-13 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

To all Survivor Fans of yesteryear. Jeff Pittman's Survivor Final Summary can be found here.

I think he speaks quite eloquently. I have found myself busy during the show when it airs on EST, and the sad part is, I don't even care to go back and watch the episodes. I never thought in a million years I would feel that way about a game that I have really loved and enjoyed. But, sadly, I just don't like watching shows that flaunt and promote crackpots. And, you ALL know what I mean. I do think since Jiffy has taken over final production, that the show has steadily gone down hill, and now it's at rock bottom for me.

I also hate twists that give an advantage to someone in the final challenge....are you kidding? Get these losers off of my TV, I didn't enjoy them the first time they were on, and now you keep bringing them back over and over and over. It's a truly sad day, imo.

I think Jiffy responded to TDT's final summary via Twitter. I just hope and pray he HEEDS the warning. Bring back the Survivor of yester-season. I am begging!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: True Dork Times Survivor: Caramoan Final Summary"
Posted by michel on 05-25-13 at 02:30 PM
I have to agree with you, FP. Personally, I think it's all due to Hantz. The way the audience fell in love with that troll's edit explains why the show features the crackpots so much.

Jiffy did answer TDT in a "FU" kind of way. He was even proud of his reunion show. He's hopeless.

Posted by Flowerpower on 05-25-13 at 05:35 PM
Yes, you are probably right, michel. Hantz.

I am just so surprised that Jiffy touted Carmoan as he did Philippines...Philippines was WAY better, imo. I just have to wonder who Jiffy's target audience is? Certainly not people with a brain...

Well, regardless, the new spin in the next Season will be interesting. Maybe it has potential...trying to look on the bright side! Hey, michel....check your inbox!

Posted by michel on 05-25-13 at 05:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-13 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Well, I hated Philippines even more than Caramoan. This season had better game play and more laughs but it was still a bad season since the pre-merge was total crap.

I see nothing in my in-box??? The messaging as been weird ever since we can't stay logged on.

ETA: Now I see the PM!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-25-13 at 08:53 PM
Hi FloPo! We've got a discussion on this very subject going over on The Fanatics forum ... come join in on the Jiffy-bashing there.