URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4321
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep14: "A Dog Walks Into A Bar / Kennel""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-13-13 at 02:23 AM

After weeks of heart-pounding anticipation, Eddie finally shares his business plan if he were to win Survivor. Fortunately, we're spared the Barfing Dog Saloon. Best of luck on Shark Tank.

Oh yeah, there's also a medical elimination, a three story IC, a puzzling RC and the final TC. Brenda tries to gum up a Jury Tampering plot by having Dawn de-fanged, and we end up in the studio with the all the bells and whistles.

Rudy getting me a rather uncomfortable meeting with GLAAD tomorrow morning ... no extra charge.

Mark "Blood vs Water? I was hoping for Smoke on the Water" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep14: "A Dog Walks Into A Bar / Kennel""
Posted by suzzee on 05-13-13 at 10:57 AM
Jiffy, what the heck kind of a clue was that? Bull-doo-doo in the water might have been more on target.

Bite Me

Posted by RollDdice on 05-13-13 at 03:59 PM
Bull-doo-doo in the water would be code for a tribe full of Phillip clones and nobody's ready for that.

Blood drops in water? Blood is thicker than water? A tribe full of Hantz in-laws, outlaws and cross-breed-laws vs a mixed tribe?

Could be ratings gold or it could mean the end of civilization as we know it. *walks away, whistling mysteriously*

Posted by kingfish on 05-13-13 at 12:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-13 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Spoilers: At the final TC and Reunion:

1. Phil will continue to be Full Of It. And in a cruel twist, Twitter will egg him on. The monkeys in the jungle and the VFTW'ers need their comedy fixes, I guess.

2. Warning: Hide your children and elders with weak hearts: Dawn will display her road teeth. And for a moment at final TC Brenda will get to bend her over the Pommel Horse and ride her like the donkey she is (only metaphorically, darn it!).

3. Brenda’s baby is due any minute. Unseen in her video broadcast was the scaffolding they installed to keep Brenda from pitching over forward. Dat baby is big! And dat Mama is skinny.

4. Malcolm will achieve stardom with an acting turn. A stomach turning acting turn. Still, he will be deemed an incarnation of Apollo by all the 12YO girls in Twitterdom. And their Moms. And their sisters, aunts, and, well, by the whole dam viewing audience. (I'm not jealous mind you, even though most of the Really Really Raunchy girls also seem to be diverted by him. OK, I am jealous. I hate him, I mean, is there such a thing as TOO handsome? I think there is.).

5. In a rare display of public decency, EPMB declines to invite Brandon or any other example of the species “Hantz” to the Final. They were afraid that Brandon and Russell would whup-up on Phil’s shin bones. Or that one would climb up on the other’s shoulders and hit him in the nuts. Also, hot air produced by a bellowing Hantz is said to cause ex-Federal Wanna-Be (Yeah, right!) Agents to curl up in a ball and whimper. Can’t have that on an EPMB production.

6. Rudy Boesch will demonstrate his total PC awareness by, once again, referring to Richard Hatch as a Queer. Repeatedly. And pitching his “Hatch is my friend, but not in a Homosexual Way” tee shirts.

Doth he protest-ith too much? (Hey Rudy, You've been thinking about this a lot, haven't you!)

(An aside - Seriously, folks, would you rather get that Tee, or one of my “Raunchy Girl School” Tee’s? No contest, I think.)

7. Speaking of Richard Hatch, he will once again display his well pixilated genitals, Repeatedly.

Note to EPMB: After 13 years of pixilating his yanker you should just go ahead and show it. Is it all that it is pixilated up to be? Or is it just much-ado-about-very-little? Only Rudy, Hatch's homophobic but apparently still considering his own sexuality, friend, knows the truth.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"Someone bashed her teeff out"
Posted by suzzee on 05-13-13 at 01:33 PM
Already desensitized and besides vampires don't scare me anyway. grrrr or waaaahh, you decide.

"RE: Someone bashed her teeff out"
Posted by kingfish on 05-13-13 at 02:45 PM
That's the pic I was looking for!

Posted by jbug on 05-13-13 at 01:21 PM
You did NOT all just see me with my teeth out! No you did NOT!

To keep from crying at the reunion, I was on a lot of prozac and other stuff.

Posted by suzzee on 05-13-13 at 01:37 PM
Hi jb!, wow, I didn't even recognize her last night, teeth out lmao, you go Brenda LOL

I’ve got you under my wheels.

Posted by agman on 05-13-13 at 03:56 PM
Dawn, I see you gumed things up as usual!

"Like"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 11:01 AM

"Eddie has an idea!"
Posted by suzzee on 05-13-13 at 02:07 PM
Nobody is going to escape the sarcasm bus, go on Eddie, it's your turn under the wheels.

Eddie figures the dogs can be paid in Milkbones.

Next he branches out into daycare

Bite Me

"RE: Eddie has an idea!"
Posted by jbug on 05-13-13 at 03:00 PM
I know this is going to sound terrible...
but my DH is not fond of children.
He says they should be locked in cages, fed & watered till they get old enough to work & take care of themselves and then allowed out. I know, he's terrible!

But I have to show him this picture now.

"RE: Eddie has an idea!"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 10:10 AM
LMAO!

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by agman on 05-13-13 at 03:54 PM
This whole thing is making me dizzy!

Posted by RollDdice on 05-13-13 at 04:03 PM
Erik, you chose the wrong time to lose your vertical hold.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

"Erik the Interrogator"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 10:23 AM
The ever vigilant Coconut Gallery (soon moving over to S27 Blood & Washouts Island), being the wizards behind the palm fronds here on the Island of Misfits, bestows upon you Erik the title of Grill Master for your awesome ability to put the screws to Dawn of the Dead and Sherri of Another Reality at the Finale.

Go get 'em dude.

Bite Me

"Sherri aka T-66.6 enhanced human"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 10:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-13 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

First, a point of reference.

According to the films, the terminators were created by an artificially intelligent computer, Skynet, to wipe out the remains of humanity. Some models are designed to look exactly like humans in order to infiltrate their bases, progressing from fake rubber skin, to artificially grown human flesh over their electronics, to mimetic polyalloy able to mimic any person or object. "Terminator (character concept)From Wikipedia"

Time to come in for some service, the following parts and functions are on Total manufacturer Recall.

1. Perception Chip: When manufactured, the T-66.6 model was fitted with a vinegar potato chip and will malfunction when a perception related query is experienced. Reactions vary from vacant stares to the enhanced righteous indignation response.
Some models are known to get rather snippy as well.

If you have experience any of the above symptoms while undergoing interrogation you must self terminate.

Oh wait, you already did. >neener-neener<

Bite Me

"The Dawn Vito Corleone Gambit"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 10:59 AM

Mommy Dearest,

We believe being a member of your "familia" has more strings attached then the National Italian Symphony. Calling upon the Vito Corleone defense as the reason to be a world class justifier and use it to claim you did it for the family is almost as insane as Sherri's claim that she played her game and if you don't like it, tough noogies. Therefore, we, the Coconut Gallery, bestow upon you another Godfatherly tradition.

Bite Me

"RE: The Dawn Vito Corleone Gambit"
Posted by jbug on 05-15-13 at 10:36 AM
Slipped me the tongue!

Hey, give me my teeth back!

"Yikes"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 11:08 AM
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing, till S26 got a hold of me.

"RE: Yikes"
Posted by agman on 05-14-13 at 11:34 AM
*looks at Suzzee's FB profile picture*

Hey look, twins!

although this looks like a younger picture of you!

Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 02:00 PM
It's not the years, it's the mileage...

Indiana Jones

Posted by agman on 05-14-13 at 04:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-13 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.~~Mark Twain

Posted by suzzee on 05-14-13 at 04:26 PM
Hey! I'll drink to that.

Posted by kingfish on 05-14-13 at 04:47 PM
That's the tanning bed lady's mom.

(Happy mother's day, Mom).