URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4320
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep13: "The SPRINT Friends and Famine Plan""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-09-13 at 00:36 AM

After weeks of silence, broken only by not talking, Erik finally decides that his hunger has driven him into "Koo Koo for Coconut Puffs" Dawn type crazy territory. He decides to break his indentured servitude to gravity (see... a late breaking "Dawn and her teeth" joke)... and climb the tallest tree in the neighborhood.

Even Survivors know that they can't eat a cell phone, but we live off product placement deals, so the SPRINT phone comes out and family members are dragged off their couches and into the game. Unfortunately, Brenda's good deeds end up kicking her in the butt repeatedly.

Even though Brenda goes humble, her plans crumble. And Eddie still can't solve the Sunday Jumble.

Mark "Can You Smell What the Raft is Cooking?" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The coconuts are calling Eric."
Posted by kingfish on 05-09-13 at 01:11 PM
Spoiler: This is the week when even the coconuts in the trees begin to mock Eric. And he hears them. He wants to touch them.

Spoiler: Dawn wakes up. Dawn cries

Dawn watches Eric climb a coconut palm tree. Dawn Cries

Family Members visit, Dawn Cries. Brenda Cries. Probst cries.

Brenda picks Dawn For RC BBQ. Dawn cries.

Dawn loses family visit, Dawn cries. And Dawn spits.

Dawn cries, then she looks up and makes a rational decision to eliminate her best friend from the game, then starts crying again.

Dawn stabs best friend in back, making her cry. Dawn cries.

Enough with the crying!

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"RE: The coconuts are calling Eric."
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-13 at 01:34 PM
Dawn, you probably won't get Brenda's vote. Just sayin'

Bite Me

"RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep13: "The SPRINT Friends and Famine Plan""
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-13 at 01:32 PM
Eeeeerrrrriiiiiikkkkk we laugh at you ice cream boy~~~~~~~~~~~

Bite Me

"The sphinx cracked!"
Posted by kingfish on 05-09-13 at 03:33 PM
Sherri cries.

Or a lost Agatha Christy mystery has been found.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"RE: The sphinx cracked!"
Posted by suzzee on 05-10-13 at 10:38 AM
She can only animate in close proximity of her own species.

Bite Me

"RE: The sphinx cracked!"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-13 at 10:48 AM
I think they live in the depths of the ocean. Hidden gills artfully covered with makeup, is my theory.

"Don’t dis my Mom!"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-13 at 03:39 PM
Cochran warns Probst not to talk about his Mom.

Then he relates the story about how 13 years ago he was sitting on a couch with his mom watching Survivor Borneo. How he shared a first kiss, a first romance, and more.

The audience is disgusted.

Probst is aroused.

The Jungle Monkeys laugh and hoot and holler, they think it's the funniest thing in the world. Of course, they think that about everything.