URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4316
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-02-13 at 00:21 AM

We're treated to two Immunity Challenges and two TCs tonight as the season builds to a climax and no one here has figured out how to count noses and gracefully drown surplus contestants.

We get a *palmface* with sprinkles on top when it appears that Erik hasn't learned how to count past Season 16. He serves up a scoop of poor strategery by handing off a Hidden Immunity Idol, but the universe rights itself in the end.

So Reynold is jostled, Dawn waffles, and Andrea is left holding the falafel.

Mark "Balance on the Doghouse" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"We have quotas to make, people!"
Posted by RollDdice on 05-02-13 at 00:26 AM

I'd like to see more than 2 posts this week, so I am contributing half of last week's production right here.

*squints at RTVW crowd and buys Jiffy a new pair of khaki shorts to pay off a bet*

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

"RE: We have quotas to make, people!"
Posted by kingfish on 05-02-13 at 10:10 AM
Spoiler: The Probst's shorts backstory, everything you were willing to pay to not hear - Cochran took off his shirt at the Immunity challenge this week, and after he recovered from his snow blindedness, Probst got an erection followed by, well, lets just say you lost your bet, and Jiffy got his new shorts. And the old shorts went into the Tribal Council bonfire. On a long stick.

The Snuffer is grossed out.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"RE: We have quotas to make, people!"
Posted by suzzee on 05-02-13 at 07:33 PM
Erik, you idiot.

Bite Me

"RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Posted by jbug on 05-02-13 at 10:02 AM
Decisions are too hard when we've had so little to eat!

At least I didn't cry this time; did I?

I'm going to the end; you all know that, don't you?

"RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Posted by kingfish on 05-02-13 at 10:25 AM
Quit fretting, keep your dentures in your head.

To the Shwack shack with you!

Posted by suzzee on 05-02-13 at 07:39 PM

Erik, I sleep with Russhole and I think you're an idiot.

Posted by agman on 05-02-13 at 11:08 AM
Wow, I have POWER... I can work both sides against the middle!

now if I could just figure out how to play this game!

"Instructions for Erik"
Posted by suzzee on 05-02-13 at 07:43 PM

Bite Me

"RE: Instructions for Erik"
Posted by agman on 05-03-13 at 01:17 PM
I knew you would help me get to the "bottom" of this!

It had been bugging the carp out of me!

"Making Quota!"
Posted by suzzee on 05-02-13 at 07:46 PM
BWAHAHA Andrea! You blindsided yourself :-D

Bite Me

Posted by kingfish on 05-03-13 at 12:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-13 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Spoiler: Sherri has lost weight. She is becoming skin, bones, and implants. Those babies can deflect bullets.

Spoiler: In a season rife with Famous Last Words, this hardly stands out, but this week Andrea gave us "Last time I thought I was safe, then Bam, I was gone.”. And just like that, she felt safe and Bam she is gone. Again.

Spoiler: Cochran, the challenge hound, has become the Go-To guy when one needs to know where to hang their Immunity Necklace at camp.

Spoiler: Dawn will manage to hang onto her dentures this week.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Posted by jbug on 05-03-13 at 12:54 PM
You can bet all your sweet sources I will!

Posted by kingfish on 05-03-13 at 01:56 PM

Better watch those those crying jags, that's what did it last time. Might tone down those wide smiles too, and obviously spit takes are out.

"Coconut musings"
Posted by suzzee on 05-04-13 at 06:47 PM
In a season where someone like Cochran is the challenge king everyone else may want to hit the gym once this is over.

Bite Me