URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4308
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Teams of TAR 26"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-26-15 at 00:32 AM
I find myself liking most of the teams in this race.

So far aside from the team that got lost I find myself liking the other teams alot.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Teams of TAR 26"
Posted by kidflash212 on 02-26-15 at 08:56 AM
The teams do seem more down to earth than we have been getting recently. The musclehead guy and the lawyer team ranked lowest for me.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 03-12-15 at 07:40 PM
The blind date couples seem to be doing well.

As one team member pointed out the blind dates don't have the baggage that most long term couples do, So I am enjoying them being in the race.

What I don't like - like most other posters is the constant requests by Phil if any sparks are developing. We are watching the show, we can see if this is happening with our own eyes. He does not need to harp on it.

Posted by personofinterest on 03-13-15 at 03:17 PM
I am enjoying this season more than I thought I would. I mostly like the teams. The lawyer team was one of my favorites the first episode but have dropped. It seems to me that the male always has a strange look on his face like maybe he is half terrified of his partner.

The doctor team is a little much, but at least their interactions can be amusing.

Some of the other teams blend together!