URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4306
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"

Posted by IanQuentin on 12-16-14 at 09:21 AM
Between

* Candy Girls who are nice enough but has basically lucked up into being in the finals over their own incompetence.

* Gym rat Dentists who are insufferable, smug, and full of PRAISE JEBUS.

* Lying Wrestlers who are both mean and snide

I'm left rooting for the surfers despite their dull as rocks personality.

I miss Kym/Ally.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does anybody like any of the remaining teams?"
Posted by kidflash212 on 12-17-14 at 09:55 AM
Same here. Kym & Alli were the only team I liked. While I admire Bethany, I can't shake the feeling there has been manipulation to help her along. If the surfers win, it will feel scripted to me.

If the dentists are headed to the mat first, I'll change channels before I watch the overtanned steroid freaks with their over whitened teeth celebrate.

Candy Scientists just shouldn't be here.

I think I'd prefer the wrestlers to win over the rest of these teams.

Tribe!

Posted by featherfish81 on 12-18-14 at 00:29 AM
I like the surfers - they've run a clean race, have been friendly to each other and the other teams, and have raced well. But then again, I often like the teams others find boring.

I don't mind the candy girls, either, though they seem to be the team struggling the most.

I'm not a big fan of the dentists, though they aren't as bad now as in the beginning. At least they're decent racers, though definitely too smug.

As I've said before, the wrestlers have not played a clean race, and I really hope there's a complicated mental task in the first half of the last leg.

Posted by kingfish on 12-19-14 at 01:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-14 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I like the surfers. Watching Bethany tear up the challenges, sweetly intimidate the others, all with such a pleasant disposition and a straightforward, modest, and unpreachy attitude is refreshing.

The candy girls I also like, the pitiful ultimate underdogs still hanging in there. Fun to watch, and in spite of their lack of physicality, they don't quit. Watching Amy risk heat stroke was inspiring.

As to the dentists. Too dam smug by far. You can always tell a disciple of Tony Robbins by the self-affirming statements and the thinking that a positive attitude makes you superior to others. Ugh!

Posted by Agman2 on 01-13-15 at 04:23 PM
Yes, the surfers were okay!