URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4303
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How to get cast on Reality TV"

Posted by realitytvtips on 11-12-14 at 07:30 PM
Check out Reality TV Tips YouTube channel for great tips http://bit.ly/1unXDHh

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How to get cast on Reality TV"
Posted by Agman2 on 11-13-14 at 11:54 AM
Are you the Spam man?

Posted by amzounslide95 on 10-01-19 at 05:48 AM
I don't equate reality tv stars with acting. Sure, it can come across that way, and of course they are acting a bit, but it's a much different thing if you are wanting to get into acting because you are passionate about the art form. There is a lot of money in reality TV for production personnel, but I don't think I'd recommend it for actors, unless it was something that you were genuinely interested in (like a Master Chef, where you can actually be interested in cooking as opposed to a Real World).

Posted by CricStands on 01-25-20 at 02:45 AM
CricStands
Cricket, the heartbeat of millions of crazy fans all around the world. People wait 4 long years to see the International Cricket Teams playing for glory. It’s not that simple. It’s about the largest cricket event “ICC Cricket World Cup 2019“. Not an easy game. Here we have plans to bring for you something special about the Cricket WorldCup 2019.

Posted by IPLSchedule on 01-25-20 at 02:49 AM
IPL Schedule 2020
Looking for the IPL 2020 Schedule? Yes, You are at the right place. Indian Premier League (IPL 2020) which will be the 13th edition of Vivo IPL. IPL 2020 start date – 23rd March 2020. Get IPL Schedule 2020, Fixtures and Time Table for Indian Premier League 2019. PDF Download of IPL Schedule 2020 is also available along with the IPL Schedule 2020 HD Images. Enjoy the most amazing Cricket Feast of 2020.