URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 430
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity Apprentice #2 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread. "

Posted by jbug on 03-23-09 at 08:10 AM
Was it the TAR delay that caused there to be no ECST last night?
Oh well, guess this will have to serve as a discussion place for the 3 of us who watched last night.

I missed the first hour of course too
Tuned in where Rodman came back & wanted to help; was basically told no thanks. So I missed the big fight between Clint & Dennis.

Missed all the planning of the first part too so. Claudia seemed to have her hands full trying to rein in Melissa.
Claudia & Melissa had already had a run in - last week when Melissa took credit for Claudia's ideas.
Melissa Rivers is a spoiled brat. Full of herself
It was so funny when Claudia was saying that Melissa couldn't take criticism and Melissa got so mad and started cursing LOL. She didn't realize she was confirming it.
Course Mother Rivers had to stand up for her baby too )with Melissa muttering "mother, speak up") LOL

It was so funny when Melissa told Claudia that she produced 'all those red carpet shows' and Claudia said, 'congratulations'. LOL

Anyone else think Melissa is on her way to spending as much on her face as her mother has?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity Apprentice #2 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread. "
Posted by Loree on 03-23-09 at 08:34 AM
I feel like we missed something with the Dennis vs Clint fight. It really came out of nowhere and made no sense. Something had to bring that on. Clint and Dennis had obviously been sniping at each other before the incident.

Claudia spent an earlier episode complaining about Annie. This ep it was Melissa. She really spent too much time obsessed with someone that got on her nerves. She just did not have the personality to lead the team. She was the right choice to leave.

Donald is still acting obsessed with Brande. How many times did he have to talk about her kissing that actor?

Clint is not getting that great an edit. And it seems obvious that most of the others male & female don't really like him.

It was pretty obvious the females were going to lose because we got alot of attention on them. I even guessed Claudia was going home. The women kept attention on the product more than the men. But the men did the better video with the soldier. The Brian part just seemed to be him selling himself though. I don't care for his music so I was just bored with that. But the audience obviously liked it.

Posted by mindy23 on 03-23-09 at 09:04 AM
It was a fairly weird episode, and task, if I have to say so myself. I DVR'd it, and watched it this morning.

Rodman's attack on Clint did seem to come out of nowhwere, and even when questioned about it, neither he nor Clint could really come up with any pat answers to what transpired. Neither could any of the people who were watching it. I think Rodman is all drama and juice, with the juice being 60 proof! He's a freak, plain and simple, but according to the edits, Clint is pretty egotistical, and easily gets on the other's nerves, also.

I didn't think either of the teams did that great. I'm not a Bryan McKnight fan, he's a great singer and all, but that whole 'concert thing'-what the heck?? I can't see how that did anything for the phones, but whatever. I guess you had to be there, huh?

It was quite obvious throughout the entire episode that Claudia was the one going home. I don't know why the Donald and the Little Donald have to drag it out for so long when it's so obvious. I mean, why was Chloe even involved? So stupid!

Anyway, another day in Paradise. Sadly, only 20K went to a great charity. I love it when the amount hits over 100K, but that only happens when they get to call their buddies. BTW-who is Brandie married to, anyway???

Posted by Estee on 03-23-09 at 09:48 AM
BTW-who is Brandie married to, anyway???

Glenn Cadrez, former NFL linebacker.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-23-09 at 09:39 AM
Last night was terrible if you watch TAR and CA!!!! I had people in the house scattered all over so that I could watch one and tape another.

I blame editing on the Dennis/Clint thing....totally weird and out of the blue, but even the women witnessing it seemed perplexed.

I am ready for Dennis to be gone.

I liked the men's video presentation, but the concert thingie had me scratching my head.

I loved how they subscripted Melissa asking for her mom to come to the rescue.

Kinda sorry to see Claudia go, but....I guess she was the right one. Khloe isn't long for this world.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
~~ John Adams ~~

"Melissa"
Posted by jbug on 03-23-09 at 10:19 AM
My ego is thisssssssssssss big.

Just too fitting not to share

"Khloe"
Posted by jbug on 03-23-09 at 10:24 AM
What the heck is this girl wearing? LOL

Posted by ssinmd on 03-23-09 at 05:03 PM
Maybe because I saw the first hour, but I gotta disagree with you. Big time. The spoiled brat on that team? Claudia Jordan. You missed Claudia sitting on the bus with T-Boz and Brande talking about how Melissa "can't move her face". And that has what to do with the challenge? And for her to mock Melissa's producer credentials when she opens suitcases for a living? Especially when Melissa saved that challenge from being a complete and total clusterf***k. I gotta admit, I would be barking at my mother to speak the heck up if someone was calling me obnoxious, too!
As for Khloe, why she didn't simply state that she HAD stepped up and WON a task as project manager, when she was accused of failing to take leadership, I just don't get it. I honestly thought Donald might just fire her because he is a sexist pig and she is on the chunky side, so good for him.

Posted by Ricky on 03-26-09 at 08:22 PM
I agree with you Claudia deserved to go.

And yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Chloe, she should have said she won a task as Project Manager. Hello! McFly!

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

"Isn't this Episode #4 ?"
Posted by Ricky on 03-26-09 at 08:17 PM
Aren't we on Episode #4 not #3.

Ep. 1 - Dice voted off.
Ep. 2 - Scott Hamiltion voted off.
Ep. 3 - Tom Green voted off.
Ep. 4 - Claudia voted off.

If I'm not mistaken there wasn't a summary out there for the real Episode #3 which threw the numbering off. I wished Birthdays worked that way.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

"Oopsie!"
Posted by jbug on 03-27-09 at 08:36 AM
Yea, I just copied the subject of the previous thread and upped it one number. My bad!

I don't usually start ECST threads but everyone else must've been watching ball games or something

Warming up for Spring with Agman