URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 430
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
" What do you think Adam's twist will be???"

Posted by JohnInPrinceton on 03-22-04 at 08:53 PM
... Good Evening

Other than business and screenplay boards, I've never posted. I admit it. I'm completely hooked.

Try this twist, beginning with a premise (at least I would write this in if I was a producer): Adam wants realism, and specifically, sincerity from the woman he chooses. I think he probably doesn't exit the bikini babes in mass, in part because I think he would probably want to give them a chance -- it is possible that a better looking woman (subjectively; I know) could "overall" be the best for him. Also, I think I might of observed, in a preview, at least one of the bikini babes interacting with him other than when just off the bus.

Now Adam's twist (thought I suspect, if it is this, it was suggested to him, as part of the "plot"): He brings in at least one particularly good looking man to temp the women; a kind of turnaround test that would both, obviously, help him find realism and sincerity. (I assume -- and hope -- that is what he wants.)

In the preview, Adam's twist was connected with a partial blocking of the front door from the inside. What would that have to do with Adam booting all the babes in bikinis? It looks like someone, or some people, is or are coming through that door. Of course that door scene could be disconnected from the voice-over -- another such trick.

I don't know if I give the decision makers the credit for thinking of that. It would be a twist on a twist that I would find fascinating to observe.

Enjoy The Show Guys,

JohnInPrinceton

PS Someone mentioned Melena. I doubt that, because it seems that even if she was not with Jason at that time, she wasn't interested in Adam enough to be part of that. I guess that she would be thoughtful enough not to get more exposure that way, considering the probably of hurting Adam twice. Also,the timeframe might of prohibited that from happening,

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Posted by Bosco on 03-22-04 at 09:34 PM
How about Adam in fat suit? A much below-average Joe! haha. With hidden camera reveal how swimsuit models think about him.

Oh wait, I've heard this before lol

"RE: What do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Posted by ohiofan15 on 03-23-04 at 04:42 AM
>How about Adam in fat suit?
>A much below-average Joe! haha.
>With hidden camera reveal how
>swimsuit models think about him.
>
>
>Oh wait, I've heard this before
>lol

But you have to admit it really wasn't as assinine as it sounds. But it did cause some hurt feelings tho....But an interesting twist never the less....