URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4297
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please Answer...Old Topic Thing Though"

Posted by Matt9 on 10-28-03 at 10:15 PM
A while back (before the first episode of S7 even aired) there was a topic somewhere that possibly the name of the final 2 contestents had been leaked already because of suspicious betting on some website. I didn't want to know possibly who the final 2 were before the first episode aired so I never bothered to click the link, but now I am curious so I was wondering if anyone read it, did the article name the final 2 contestents that were rumored? If they did could someone please respond and tell me, thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please Answer...Old Topic Thing Though"
Posted by IslandFever on 10-28-03 at 11:16 PM
I don't think anyone believes it but they reported the F2 to be Osten and Sandra. Others have said Darrah and Lillian.

"RE: old topic thing"
Posted by tommiettop on 10-29-03 at 03:31 PM
Maybe this has already been said (newbie speaking here) but I read somewhere that a woman with a man's name makes it far.

Would that be Darrah? - When you say her name it does sound like Darryl which is usually a man's name.

I know, there's Darryl Hannah but still... it's usually a man's name.

If this message is old news or in the wrong place or something, my apologies...

"RE: Please Answer...Old Topic Thing Though"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 10-28-03 at 11:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

Hello Matt, welcome to the boards!!

The thread you are referring to was called Betting Suspended. You can find it on about page 8 of this board, or you can click here.
The quick answer to your question: Heavy betting on Sandra and Osten.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!