URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4297
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Shamar's farewell thread."

Posted by Estee on 03-07-13 at 01:50 PM
I fully expect this to lie around doing nothing for the rest of the week.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Shamar's farewell thread."
Posted by kingfish on 03-07-13 at 03:13 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZ, umph, snort.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. <dreamy> run away, run away...can't see, run away...

Posted by Bebo on 03-07-13 at 05:27 PM
I think his tribe expressed the feelings about his departure quite well. I do give them credit, though, since they didn't giggle or dance while he was still there. They decided to follow the Thumper Rule - if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

Personally, I can't get a conspiracy theory out of my head. SOMEONE put that grain of killer sand in his eye. It couldn't have been him, since he was just lying there for 19 hours a day. I think one of his tribemates planted it when bringing His Highness his daily rice allotment.

And I'll bet they had a Plan B. Someone would have given him a hangnail during a challenge. And if plan after plan didn't work, I think it would have ultimately come to rats in the rice.

After all, Eddie and Reynold were doing anything they could to stay in the game...

Posted by Estee on 03-07-13 at 05:51 PM
I'm having a hard time believing anyone could have planted a grain of sand on Shamar without his knowing. It's The Princess And The Really Tiny Mineral Grain. "Who moved the center bamboo shoot in my Resting Place one millimeter to the right?" He would know using the same amazing power which allows him to realize when his precious rice comes in at 99.999% of a cup. Do not attempt to fool the Shamar, for he always knows and never moves. So if you must attempt to fool him, do so from just beyond grip range.

I vote for MB to find that heroic grain of sand and turn it into the new purple rock.

Posted by RollDdice on 03-14-13 at 00:45 AM
I vote for MB to find that heroic grain of sand and turn it into the new purple rock.

Funny you should say that. We are currently beta testing the "biggest PITA at Camp" Idol. It has no actual advantage in the game except that others can beat you with it without being thrown out of Survivor.

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

Posted by SOAR64 on 03-08-13 at 08:50 AM
Don't rule out the possibility of the small furry monkey being a part of the plan. Who better to sneak in under the cover of darkness and perform the act.

"If Shelters Could Talk"
Posted by dabo on 03-07-13 at 11:49 PM
Bikal Shelter: Wow, I'm feeling like 110% now. Wonderful little bushman came over yesterday afternoon, fixed me up real good. How are things over there?

Gota Shelter: I could really use a wonderful little bushman. There was this big heavy piece of furniture here for the longest time stessing us all out. It's gone now but I'm still feeling it.

Posted by byoffer on 03-07-13 at 11:56 PM
Interesting that Jiffy revealed in his weekly interview with Dalton that he had actually been called to visit Shamar at the camp a few days earlier for some other reason. Shamar was desperate to get out of the game, and must have kept looking for an excuse.

Posted by Estee on 03-08-13 at 09:35 AM
That was probably for the finger injury (bamboo impaling) Shamar mentioned in his RTVW interview.

Or his tattoos were fading. Emergency ink!

Posted by kingfish on 03-08-13 at 10:04 AM
That sliver of bamboo scarred his finger, forever disfiguring him. For life. Permanently.

How he’ll be able to cope with a finger scar is beyond me, and I retract any disparaging remarks I may have made in regard to his bravery (bwave wittle man, do you have a finger owie?) and willingness to fight thru the pain.

To think that I used to make fun of Skupin, but compared to Shamu Skupin is a real man. A very scarred up man, but a man.

Good thing he has VA benefits, this will take years of rehabilitation and many many surgeries before he can appear in public without scaring children.

I pity the guy in Iraq who depended on Shamu to have his back.

Posted by suzzee on 03-09-13 at 08:45 PM
He has all that ink and whines about a sliver? Maybe he shouldn't have spent all that time on the bamboo stretcher. Well, his tats could have been magic marker.

Save some words for Brandon everyone, he looks like he's going to go out in a straight jacket. Yay!

I should be watched....closely.