URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4295
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""

Posted by RollDdice on 02-28-13 at 03:06 AM

It's a tough week when the Undercover Brother isn't the wildest card in the deck.
Shamar establishes his personal "no talk" zones but has a little trouble with the underwater Hurt Locker.

Meanwhile, Phillip thinks he's a Magic Bird and Brandon does a Urinalysis of his game strategy.

Mark "Putting Inmates on Islands for your entertainment" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Posted by jbug on 02-28-13 at 01:35 PM
I slept through the entire week.
Whut happened?

Posted by kingfish on 02-28-13 at 02:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-13 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Lobsterboy and Dawn, a new Survivor Superhero Duo who double as backup singers for Tony Orlando.

To the Shwack shack with you!

Posted by kingfish on 02-28-13 at 02:54 PM
Spoiler: Phillip reveals that in addition to being in touch with the Buzzard Gods Of the Native American Indian Tribe LoonyTunes, to being able to converse with his ancestors, to having been a Federal Agent, and to being an undercover operative for SMERSH to this day, he is also a Street Basketball legend, on a par with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson.

Swish...all net. What a guy.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Posted by agman on 02-28-13 at 05:17 PM

Dude, when am I going to get some camera time! All I know is that I'm not playing spy vs. spy with Philip's alliance!

Posted by agman on 02-28-13 at 05:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-13 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Hey, why wasn't I mentioned? I had to suffer the humiliation of getting voted out! I'm a popular girl for cryin' out loud!

I even have my own siggie!

Posted by suzzee on 03-01-13 at 11:43 AM
You ain't Ambuh and Eddie ain't BRob. There's the problem, BRob & Ambuh spoiled the Beach Blanket Bingo alliance game plan for all of us. No rose ceremony for you and Allie.

I’ve got you under my wheels.

Posted by agman on 03-01-13 at 06:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-13 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

No
rose ceremony for you and
Allie.

Actually dear, it wasn't a rose ceremony, it was a rosey ceremony

And we had many of those ceremonies with our guys! You seem a bit jealous

Posted by Molaholic on 03-01-13 at 01:03 AM
Once again, I come in to save the day. Guess we can assume that I'll be the hero again next week. It's so nice being the hero.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-01-13 at 08:51 AM
Wow! What a tribe of losers I am on. Whine, whine, whine. Glad to be in Shamu's "No Talk" zone with my favorite number 2 Eddie though. Do you see what I have to put up with? Shamu's lazy crybaby attitude and Laura's lies. You'd think she could be straight up with me after I dragged her through the immunity challenge. Thank God, I have the idol ... but sadly, now that Hope is gone, I've got no one to stroke it.

Posted by agman on 03-01-13 at 06:06 PM
I think you land Shamu could work something out! It would be great because you wouldn't even have to talk to him afterward.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-01-13 at 08:57 AM
Life is good in the Bikini tribe! We're all paired up in couples - me 'n Phil; Dawn 'n Cocktrain; Erin 'n Brandon; and Corrine 'n Malcolm .... But wait! Corrine and Malcolm are spending way too much time together and wandering off alone far too often. And, he's the cutest guy out here ... he should be MINE, not hers! That bit has got to go. This island isn't big enough for both of us. I want Malc all to myself. After all, after day 5 Phillip's pink undies become disgustingly stained and nasty - how much can a girl take ... of those? So ... Corrine just has to go!

Posted by kingfish on 03-01-13 at 03:51 PM
Spoiler Alert #1: Malcolm has been seen around camp with a lump in his panties.

Spoiler Alert #2: Demons are flying out of Brandon's ears, grabbing pitchforks and going back in again.

Update at 5.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Posted by suzzee on 03-03-13 at 12:46 PM
Coconut Award for best mental picture:

Spoiler Alert #2: Demons are flying out of Brandon's ears, grabbing pitchforks and going back in again.

Bite Me

Posted by kingfish on 03-03-13 at 12:52 PM
Thank yew, thank yew.

And I'd like to inform tha board that the coconuts have been nominated for "Best Beardies, Category Hanging Fruit". So far, 'Pink Panties Phillip' is your only co-nominee, and, well, Phillip's well displayed fruit is no competition for a well formed hairy coconut.

"Co-nominee worst mental picture"
Posted by suzzee on 03-04-13 at 10:39 AM
Phillip's well displayed fruit is no competition for a well formed hairy coconut.

There may be a tie.

Bite Me

Posted by qwertypie on 03-01-13 at 08:19 PM
Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming....

Posted by kingfish on 03-04-13 at 10:47 AM
Bringing us to Laura. Who often hides in plain sight by turning sidewise and assumes her "Stick" disguise.

Posted by suzzee on 03-04-13 at 02:40 PM
Every bit as useful as Jason's "It's just a %#$^&%@ stick."No. Wait. I take that back. Jason's stick at least could float.

Bite Me

Posted by suzzee on 03-04-13 at 10:54 AM

Invisible, they don't even know I'm here. Yay!

On vacation! Yay!

In with the cool kids! Yay!

The queen of the wading pool. Yay!

Goata's because they have me. Yay!

Posted by kingfish on 03-04-13 at 03:50 PM
Spoiler: Your faithful spoiler reporters have sad news to report today.

Apparently, while Shamu was not talking in his loudest voice to Eddy and Reynolds, and they were not talking to him in their loudest voices, Laura walked in front of Shamu's blowhole and was inhaled. Quick action by Probst's Island Call Girls island medical personnel prevented her death, but she did have to be evacuated with near fatal Whale Booger and Snot Slime infestations. IOW, the eew! factor almost did her in.

Posted by kingfish on 03-05-13 at 04:12 PM
When he isn't sleeping 19 hours a day, and he isn't blow-holeing as loudly as he can to those on his 'Do not talk' list, Shamu is playing the 'Iraq' card.

So far Phillip hasn't related the stories of when he was in Iraq saving the world for Christianity and Apple pie, and being the person who really made the world's longest sniper kill shot, giving credit to Chris Kyle in order to not blow his undercover Spy Secret Fed. Agent 007 role for the Ranger/Green Beret/Navy Seal Teams 1-10(he was on them all)/ Force division of the CIA Drone attack squad.

Where's Coach when you need a believable resume?