URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4293
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""

Posted by RollDdice on 02-21-13 at 02:01 AM

Brandon shows both sides of the psycho waffle. Shalimar stinks up the place with his wet naps and Phillip... well, he's just Phillip.

I'd tell you more, but Boston Rob directed me to minimize the flow of information for now.

Mark "Don't call me 'narsistic'!" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Posted by kingfish on 02-21-13 at 11:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

More spoilers? You want more spoilers? Well, I was just about to take my daily 19 hour nap, but since you asked so politely, and since certain girls of a particularly playful raunchy disposition won’t let me rest anyway, here we go:

For a bunch of Stealth-R-Us commandos (and their personal Dominatrix - Emdi, you listening? Flower Power? Dear Ooby? Wall Flower? Where have you gone - sob?) the Feebs are pretty noisy. Oh well, they have their CEO (agent Not-So Smart. Pretty f#%ing…what was the word from his season? Oh yeah, CRAZY!!!), from whom we are thankfully saved by the production crew from actually going full-blown commando by the donation of a new pair of Pink Panties, they have him to keep them in line so that they can learn their underwear undercover names. New names, because with new names the other tribe will be fooled into thinking that they are just native islanders wandering around, and will not notice their stealth infiltration and acts of sabotage.

Which the beach slimebucket (Species: Bat-Crazyicus, Genus: Hantz) is all too willing to do. He wants to out dirty his uncle. Play Dir-Tee. And for those of us who witnessed the lack of personal hygiene that characterized Uncle Russell’s life style that will be icksville indeed.

And did someone mention sociopaths? Is that a synonym for Favorites these days? I think it is.

Dawn, in the midst of her bout of self-doubt and despair, nailed the beach slimebucket. He is pollution.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Posted by Belle Book on 02-21-13 at 11:34 AM
Heh. That's funny!

BTW, I wonder what species Troll (aka Russell Hantz) would be? I know the Genus -- it's Hantz, of course -- but would his species be Bat-Crazyicus? Or would it be some other species?

Posted by kingfish on 02-21-13 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

"...but would his species be Bat-Crazyicus? Or would it be some other species?"

Good topic for discussion. CocoLoco-amus? Idioticus?

"MGTDPD"
Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 01:10 PM
Multiple genetically transmitted diseased personality disorder.

Bite Me

"RE: MGTDPD"
Posted by Belle Book on 02-21-13 at 08:12 PM
That's a good one. Or maybe this one's even better: Social Idioticus! He's certainly lacking in social skills!

Posted by jbug on 02-21-13 at 12:12 PM
That he is.
Made me cry, he did!

Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 01:11 PM
That little rat. Here Dawn, throw a coconut at him. hmmpf

Taking one for the Team

Posted by MissMyth on 02-23-13 at 05:24 PM
You're going to take a 19 hour nap? Now I'll have to stay in the hut for 20 hours. Cause I'm serious competition.

Posted by michel on 02-25-13 at 10:20 PM
Sleep all you want. I'll even let you sleep during Final TC. No worries, I'll answer all the questions for you.

Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 01:13 PM
I noticed a bulge in Reynolds pants too, it was driving me to silence.

I’ve got you under my wheels.

Posted by agman on 02-21-13 at 03:18 PM
I noticed a bulge in Reynolds pants too, it was driving me to silence

bulge?? Really? I thought he had a certs in his pocket!

I guess it's really no big thing though.

Posted by kingfish on 02-21-13 at 03:23 PM
Or a crayon. Or a toothpick. Or just some pocket lint.

Posted by kingfish on 02-21-13 at 03:27 PM
And Reynolds? Rule #47 in the Survivor handbook: Never wear Skinny Jeans on Survivor. Yeah, they show off that lump that you seem so inordinately proud of (pffft), but you forfeit the ‘Hidden’ aspect of the HI. Of course, you might have thought of a different placement for the HI, two lumps in one, so to speak. (And let me say it for you all out there in reader land…ick).

To the Shwack shack with you!

"Adding a line to the joke: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 01:16 PM
"A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar"

The badger, being short, walked under the bar.

"Let me sleep"
Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 01:53 PM
Yaaaaaaawwwwwn. Will everyone shut-up, I'm tryin' to conserve here. You know what it takes to power a 350lb loudmouthed douche? Do ya? Well it takes more then a hand full of rice. It takes a tribe, now let me sleep, I've got a lot of conservin' to get to. And keep it down too, someone fetch me a pillow. And a drink.

Just call me Shamu

PS: is Shamwow anyone's BTS?

"RE: Let me sleep"
Posted by agman on 02-21-13 at 03:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

*sniff sniff* Shalimar, you stink

Posted by suzzee on 02-21-13 at 08:51 PM
I'm wearing Boo Boo the Fool. Keeps me hydrated and bug free.

Just call me Shamu

Posted by MissMyth on 02-23-13 at 05:46 PM
Um, I'm feeling a little redundant.

Posted by michel on 02-25-13 at 10:22 PM
Two Shamars! Now I have a left and a right tackle! No one will blindside me.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-21-13 at 05:35 PM
Just to set the record straight, there were indeed two bulges in my pocket, the smaller one being the immunity idol. Now that my snuggle bunny is gone, I'll need another. Come hither Hope. Wanna touch the idol?

Posted by agman on 02-22-13 at 02:32 PM
Me thinks you're making much ado about NOTHING!

I would need a magnafying glass just to find your "idol" to touch.

"This year the beached whale has a role. "
Posted by kingfish on 02-22-13 at 06:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-13 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

We used to have an off-shore whale BTS character. Sadly this season there actually is an onshore whale. A fat blob of blubber with a blow hole who takes up way too much time and space in the fan's camp.

The Fan's camp. This is the tribe of future failures, those that haven't had a chance to fail yet, but who will do so, one by one in the upcoming weeks. They also have their CEO, Marine PFC (Pretty F***ing Crazy) Shamu, who once an hour, on the hour, will raise his head from his Beached Whale (get it? Shamu? Anyway…) position to engage in intellectual dis-Cussing of the day’s events. Something he keeps up with in between naps. His apparent strategy is to sleep 19 hours a day until the end. Saving himself.

I hope they have a Mississippi River sized barge to carry him away when he gets the snuffer.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

"RE: This year the beached whale has a role. "
Posted by suzzee on 02-23-13 at 09:43 AM
Snort-groan-I need more food, wake me when it gets here.

Just call me Boo Boo the Shamu

"RE: This year the beached whale has a role. "
Posted by michel on 02-25-13 at 10:27 PM
Shamu!! I like that!

"Just a blonde sitting on the bench"
Posted by qwertypie on 02-25-13 at 09:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-13 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Well, you have to admit I made the most of the very little screen time I had.

Between intently studying Reynold's crotch, calling him out at tribal and suggesting Allie to vote out, I think I've done my fair share.

Posted by iltarion on 02-25-13 at 10:39 PM

I am Batman. You can be my assistant.

"shudder"
Posted by suzzee on 02-25-13 at 10:51 PM
We better be the only coconuts swingin' in the breeze on this island.

Bite Me

"RE: shudder"
Posted by kingfish on 02-26-13 at 02:06 PM
Just think about what those pink panties are saving us from.

Better yet, don't!

To the Shwack shack with you!