URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4292
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

Posted by suzzee on 02-16-13 at 02:50 PM
The working title to S26 was “Hardcore Fans (who think Survivor premiered in 2008) and Semi-recognizable Favorites of the last 5 years.

Welcome to the Caramoan Express everyone! Our host (now free from the taint of daytime talk show hell) Jiffy!

Looking a little worse for wear too.

Really we're here to review and bash the goings on, I'm running late already (sorry kircon) so let's get to it.

Opening with a space shuttle shot of the tropical and tasty Macaroon Islands where we zoom down to get a look at the Goatas, the future cast of Fans vs Favorites III as they cruise into Port Jiffy on “Vincent”, named after the painter who chopped off his ear or the dog on Lost. What? No jump out of the boat grabbing coconuts and chickens fun swim? How disappointing.

Just to show the Nufans who is important and who isn't, the Favorites arrive like the ratings gold they are in a pair of luxury whirlybirds, complete with staff and publicists. Much fan fare ensues while Jiffy jogs the memory of the Nufans and the viewers that haven't changed the channel to Duck Dynasty already.

The Flavor-Faves are welcomed with oohs & ahhs from the adoring Nufans. Actually I think most of us would have felt our odds for that million went way up after seeing the Nufavorites. Yay! No competition woot!

Jiffy wastes no time in getting right to the business of Survivor (lest we switch over to Duck Dynasty again) and barks out that everyone take off your clothes we're going to play a little game for flint & beans.

The Reward Challenge of ring toss is a go and the only thing I remember is Malcolm forgetting he lost a little weight over the summer and losing his suit. Blur, how disappointing. The Nufavorites take the Nufans to school and get their reward. Off to their boats and their little slices of paradise.

At the Goata camp

says he's the prettiest.

notes that there are 10 people there.

races to the conclusion that they're really there.

and get into it over fire and housing.

At the Flavor-Fave camp
thinks she's on dinosaur island,

singlehandedly won beans & flint and is too a favorite.

thinks he's at Iwo Jima with his father.

annoys us greatly. : Spoiler alert: Firstcesca eats rocks.

blows the season cliffhanger and announces that

is pregnant for the love of Jiffy!

I would have thought it was
and Reynold was the baby daddy.

You know the rest they plot, strategize and tattle on each other. How disappointing!

Immunity Challenge The Great Wall of Survivor:

Race, climb, toss crates, gather the sand bags and toss them into targets. Will Malcolm score big or lose his shorts. Will the Fans prevail. Actually they all do pretty well so I'll be nice and leave the rest alone. The Fans prevail on some pretty deadly bag tossing by Reynold.

Bicker Camp:

I just can't follow the logic and alliances and conversations it appears that Phil & Fran are in terrible Danger of going home First(cesca). Even the monkey having a nosh thinks so. Then Brandon has a bout of his “girls are evil” and targets Andrea because she threatens him.

Nothing changes and I'm betting Lil Hantz's fuze is lit and he's not long for the Caramoan Islands.

Players of the week says Sprint: Erik – Malcolm – Reynold. How disappointing...

On to Babble Council
Jiffy calls on Lil Hantz who tells us that “Nobody's going to get done like they did the last time”. Words of wizdumb from the oracle of Texas. Jiffy just loves the irony and moves on to Firstcesca to address her and Phillip's Redmption Island history. Sniff-sniff I smell toast burning. Jiffy pulls the plug on TC and we get to the vote.

Yes Firstcesca, someone is out to get you, it's your tribe. Good bye and into the history books you go.

Ta ta my friends and thank you for spending some time with me.

Bite Me

Come on and join the fun and games. Rolly cranked up the Be The Survivor for this season and if those Tribe crafted BTS siggies are any indication it should be a fun season. Go grab a character or request one for your very own at the BTS sign up thread and jump in. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4287.shtml#63

On the game board kircon is reigning hostess with PTTE and Survivor in Question. Check them out and sign on to play.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID102/1481.shtml and for the unspoiled http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID102/1482.shtml.

Off board Tribe has The Game of the Spoilers going, follow the link in the post to his game and join in the fun.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1440&forum=DCForumID102&omm=0

I should be watched....closely.

Table of contents
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,MissMyth, 05:59 PM, 02-16-13
  • Nice job suzzee on Feebs and Fans,RollDdice, 01:32 AM, 02-17-13
    • RE: Nice job suzzee on Feebs and Fans,RollDdice, 08:05 PM, 02-19-13
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,kingfish, 11:56 AM, 02-17-13
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,Molaholic, 06:07 PM, 02-17-13
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,michel, 06:17 PM, 02-18-13
    • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,qwertypie, 01:34 PM, 03-17-13
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,suzzee, 11:30 AM, 02-19-13
  • RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,kingfish, 11:50 AM, 02-19-13
  • Great First Snark,kircon, 12:36 PM, 02-19-13

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S26 Ep 1 Summary: All Aboarrrrd Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"
Posted by MissMyth on 02-16-13 at 05:59 PM
Look at you, getting us started off on the right (snarky) foot! Although that opening pic freaked me out. Poor little rat.
Did I remember to dvr Duck Dynasty?

"Nice job suzzee on Feebs and Fans"
Posted by RollDdice on 02-17-13 at 01:32 AM
Concise, clever and snark-o-licious-- what's not to love?
I would have switched over to Ducky Dynasty, but J.R. died and I can't bear to watch Huey, Dewey, Bobby and Scrooge McDuck without him there.

And thanks for the plug! We're kicking a$$ and trying to remember names over at Be The Survivor.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

"RE: Nice job suzzee on Feebs and Fans"
Posted by RollDdice on 02-19-13 at 08:05 PM
Oh, carp. J.R. was "Dallas", not "Die-Nasty"-- Duck or otherwise. What do I know about prime time soap operas of the '80's??

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by kingfish on 02-17-13 at 11:56 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-13 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Nice Job Suz. It's hard to summarize Groundhog Day with Frantheska going out first again.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Posted by Molaholic on 02-17-13 at 06:07 PM
Nicely done, as we all expected.

I was there, too...

Posted by michel on 02-18-13 at 06:17 PM
Nice job Suzzee. I really liked your use of the BTS siggies to sum up everything. For 90 minutes, not much happened...

Posted by qwertypie on 03-17-13 at 01:34 PM
So true about the Favs thinking they have the million in the bag. Nice job on the summary!

Posted by suzzee on 02-19-13 at 11:30 AM
Thanks Miss, Rolly, Ivan, Moley, & michel. This episode really left me flat for some reason, maybe it was the head cold or brain numbing of a season of not so favorite favorites.

Bite Me

Posted by kingfish on 02-19-13 at 11:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-13 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Franqueska alert!

"Great First Snark"
Posted by kircon on 02-19-13 at 12:36 PM
Thanks suzzee, What a way to get us started. It was a fun read with much snark. Thanks for the game plugs. The PTTE game is still open and has not started yet. Try your hand at the longest running game on this site.

Do check out the "Be The Survivor" thread. We have very snarky writers. Sometimes this thread is better than the show. The way you would really like to see things play out.

And you can always sign up to write a summary for this season.

Thanks again suzzee!