URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4291
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"(Now) He has nowhere else to go."

Posted by Estee on 02-14-13 at 06:25 PM
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jeff-Probst-Show-Canceled-1060942.aspx

Your challenge: using Jeff's lack-of-hype-skills, explain why he's no longer going to be on the air in the same fashion he lies about his main employment every season.

I'm going with "We were so good, the competition bribed the affiliates to get us off the air."

ParaProbst.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: (Now) He has nowhere else to go."
Posted by tribephyl on 02-14-13 at 06:34 PM
lvoe this...
The truth is all shows come to an end. Ours just ended a decade sooner than we had hoped.

Posted by Puffy on 02-15-13 at 01:26 AM
I was in the audience for 2 shows ( both taped on the same day). it was easy to get tickets and now we know why.

I waddle for Agman

Posted by Estee on 02-15-13 at 09:52 AM
Which seems to qualify you as a critic. How was he?

Posted by Puffy on 02-15-13 at 11:11 PM
He was OK. Seemed like an hour show that should have been a half hour. He's enthusiastic and interested in his guests. His goal was to find inspiring people who inspire other people.

The first show I was at was the one with a woman who was abused and hidden in an underground bunker for 17 days. We got the book for free.

The second show featured Rainn Wilson from the Office. He's now on Soul Sundays on Oprahs OWN channel. He wrote a book but we didn't get a copy.

I was hoping that Jeff would talk to the audience and interact with them before the show or during commercial breaks. He didn't do either.

Before the show, we were in the "party room" where we got granola bars, protein bars, water, use of computers and a wii game, and massage chairs.

I probably wouldn't go again and now I don't have to make that choice.

Posted by Bebo on 03-07-13 at 06:14 PM
Jeff, the tribe has spoken. Please take your daytime talk show couch and go.