URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4282
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""

Posted by RollDdice on 12-16-12 at 11:16 PM

Braid your hair and get into that downward facing dog, because we ease into the Finale with the usual paranoia, deal-making and strategy, but we also offer a tip of the crazy coat to Coach Ben "Coach" Wade. The RC is named "Dragon Slayer" and Scupin, Malcolm, Denise and Lisa battle for a coveted advantage.

Two TCs, the Walk of Remembrance and any other "taffy pulls" that I can think of to stretch this out over two hours. Stay tuned for the Reunion show for more of Abi's delusional back talk... if that's what you crave.

(Reunion show will have its own thresd.)

Please send your thoughts and prayers to the families of Newtown, CT.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
""Downward Facing Dog""
Posted by kingfish on 12-17-12 at 10:08 AM
"Downward Facing Dog"

Why does RC come to mind when I picture this? Hmmmm...

Anyway, it was with regret that I finally identified a flaw in the Goddess that is RC. Her laugh. However, just as soon as I identified the flaw, I identified the remedy.

Flying in the face of Basher's Tradition, I have to say that Denise's victory was heartwarming. She was smart, even tempered, socially adept, strategic, and what an athlete. Being a woman was never a disadvantage for her as it so often is for other women on the show, either in reality or in her mind. The only physical challenge in which she would have a disadvantage would be in a height contest. Ironically, being small is often advantageous in certain challenges. Probably (IMO) the most deserving winner we've ever had.

Hats off to Denise. Bravo.

And Lisa sure has been a mess all her life. And in spite of her muddled confessional, I’m not convinced based on what I saw that she is any less a mess now.

"You like it messy"
Posted by suzzee on 12-18-12 at 10:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-12 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

I may be a mess but I'm your favorite mess.

Stepping out of teen star persona for a minute. FAN FAVORITE??!? Seriously? You've got to be kidding. Not even in Mrs. Garret's wildest fantasy. Who was pushing the buttons anyway. I get she was edited as sympathetic, but if I were Malcolm I'd be demanding a recount.

I am too a celebrity

"RE: You like it messy"
Posted by kingfish on 12-19-12 at 03:41 PM
Of course, you could just give Malcolm the money.

Then the $100K, which after taxes becomes $60K, would become $40K after he paid his taxes. He could donate the $40K to those kids he became emotionally attached to, and living outside the US they wouldn't have to pay any US taxes.

In sum, you'd have a $60K write-off (fake money), Malcolm would have $40K write off (again, fake money) the kids would get $40K in real money that their parents would find a way to spend, and Uncle Sam would get $60K from you and Malcolm in taxes.

$60+$40+$40+$60 = (hocus Pocus) $200K

"RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
Posted by byoffer on 12-17-12 at 02:13 PM
Maybe I should have kept Malcolm instead of Denise. I probably would still have lost, but I could have the delusion going forward that I lost because of a decision I made (to bring tougher Malcolm to the finish) than the reality (that Abi was right and I am a moron).

Thanks for a fun season of BTS. Too bad we didn't have more players.

Posted by MissMyth on 12-17-12 at 10:42 PM
Thank yew! I have a few plans for that $600,000. But I'm not quitting my day job. It's too much fun.

Posted by kingfish on 12-18-12 at 11:51 AM
In the "We were just wondering" category,

Why did you wear the same hairdo to the finale that you had on Day 39 on the Island?

I mean, OK, the sores healed, the chin hairs were plucked, and you cleaned up pretty well, but the hair...?

And...Congrats.

Posted by suzzee on 12-18-12 at 03:01 PM
She probably paid good money for that "survivor" look. My look was pure gold. 100K worth of gold anyway.

I am too a celebrity

Posted by byoffer on 12-19-12 at 03:11 PM
60K worth of gold anyway.

Fixed that for you.

signed,
Jeff Kent

Posted by MissMyth on 12-22-12 at 02:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-12 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

Lisa and Skupin both got their Survivor wish for Final Tribal Council. Lisa took someone she 'thought' she could beat. Skupin took the toughest player.

The hairdo? Worked for 40 days. Why not?