URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 428
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This will be my last message!!"

Posted by Faith4U2004 on 10-06-03 at 05:53 AM
I have seen some athers that there writing is not so good and I
don't see you geting on to them about it at all.

To the one that tolde me becouse of my writing (More like my spelling that is)that I will not get far in life that is something Amy or her naw boyfriend would keep saying and no matter haw you look at it is just not nice at all.

You say I wonte get far in life because of my spelling well if I wonte (I only have a littl problem with the silent letters and I have a tooter helping me for that)then why do I have a grate job wich is a vet tec wich I"v had for about a year naw.

I have sed time and time agin that is I typ to fast some times and I don't go and reread it befor I post it.

So I"ll end this by saying don't tell someone that thay will not get that far in life only because you finde some falt in them when you realy don't know them that whell (there story/life).

Good by.
P.S.
Agin I sed in my last post that if you couldn't read what my post sed or couldn't get it the furst one you read then don't read any more of them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This will be my last message!!"
Posted by Bebo on 10-06-03 at 08:42 AM
Faith,

As I said the last time I locked a post like this from you, it's more appropriate to reply to the poster who commented, rather than starting a thread that has nothing to do with Paradise Hotel. I'm going to lock this thread just like I did the last one.

I have sed time and time agin that is I typ to fast some times and I don't go and reread it befor I post it.

These message boards are discussion forums, Faith. The whole point of posting something is so there can be interaction between the posters. I've said time and again that if you just want to post something for people to read without responding, then start a blog.

You expect posters to invest the time and energy into translating you when you don't even bother to put any time into making your posts clearer? One of the phrases in the guidelines is "think before you post". That's in there to encourage posters to put some thought into their posts so that they can get their points across to further the discussions.

if you couldn't read what my post sed or couldn't get it the furst one you read then don't read any more of them.

Why post to a discussion forum if you don't want people reading what you have to say? Think about it.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.