URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4273
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""

Posted by RollDdice on 11-15-12 at 01:25 AM

Hawkeye tries to get both Lisa and Scupin on the couch in order to bend their minds and sway their votes. Lisa struggles with loyalty vs. flip-floppery and Abi attempts assault with a deadly coconut.

Mark "Bringing Toys to Good Girls & Boys" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Posted by MissMyth on 11-15-12 at 04:37 AM
Seriously Lisa? What the heck is going on in your brain? Do you think you get karma points for being loyal to bullies? How many times are you going to roll over and ask for another slap in the face?

Ooooohhhhh, wait, is this all about the 'turn the other cheek' thing? Chickie, you ran out of cheeks a long time ago.

(Should I have warned for excessive use of question marks?)

Posted by suzzee on 11-15-12 at 10:25 AM
If it's good enough for kids, it's good enough for me.

I am cheeky

Posted by byoffer on 11-15-12 at 09:41 AM
Woo Hoo! Individual Immunity!! Two ICs in a row that a returning player wins! Maybe Jeff Kent was right to want to get us out!!

(Denise, I see your excessive question marks and raise you excessive exclamations!!)

So who'd have thought that Mr. Accident-prone would have won a challenge which required such finesse?

And Abi - I do enough injury to myself, TYVM, so please go somewhere else away from me when you are swinging coconuts (or breathing).

Posted by suzzee on 11-15-12 at 10:23 AM
You're my hero and my ride to F3.

Waffles! I like waffles!

"Coconuts! "
Posted by suzzee on 11-15-12 at 10:26 AM
The new weapon of choice. Just aim and launch.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

"RE: Coconuts! "
Posted by byoffer on 11-15-12 at 12:20 PM
Ouch! I wonder if I have a coconut allergy. The presence of a certain coconut gave me a headache!

Posted by suzzee on 11-15-12 at 12:48 PM
We aim to please. Abi aims to injure.

Coconutty

Posted by Molaholic on 11-16-12 at 01:21 AM
If I was swinging those coconuts, they'd be way over the fence. ifyouknowwhatimeanwinkwink

Did I mention my Texas cattle ranch?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 11-15-12 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-12 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

Eef joo get in my way, I weel hit you in the head with a coconut! I am so tired of Michael Skupeen, who is not in my alliance, messing things up for me and my guys. As Artis said, we were the strongest alliance ever to play the game ...

Adversaries, take note:

Joo do NOT want to mess with me!

JOO can't touch this ... I have the idol ...

Posted by byoffer on 11-15-12 at 04:42 PM
I guess it was my own darn fault. It was inevitable that sleeping under a palm tree would lead to me getting hit in the head with a coconut. All Abi did was give old Isaac Newton a little boost.

Posted by SOAR64 on 11-15-12 at 04:52 PM
So true. For some reason I seem to be having visions of Abi doing the Macarena. Once the song gets in your mind, you just can not get rid of it. OH OH OH Macarena.

Posted by Molaholic on 11-16-12 at 01:18 AM
Gawd, I love this job. It just doesn't get any better. I've had so many blindsides this season that I wouldn't be surprised to have jiffy snuffed next week.

Hey, there’s balut in the Green Room buffet!

Posted by suzzee on 11-16-12 at 01:03 PM
Snuffer! Where you been?

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Posted by MissMyth on 11-16-12 at 02:44 PM
What will it take to get Lisa on board for a 3-3 vote targeting Abi and Pete? Will she remain loyal to Tandang, as represented by Abi and Pete, or follow her ally Michael now that he has decided to stand up to the schoolyard thugs?

I do love the unattractive pouty face Abi puts on when Jiffy is digging at her during TC.

"What would Mrs Garret say?"
Posted by kingfish on 11-16-12 at 07:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-12 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Hello once again. From Spoiler Central I have the zappiest in zany zingers, the best beach bunny sleuthing and the looniest loser news.

The Very Raunchy Girl's school is running out of funds so my precious and thoroughly raunchy nubile students are out hustling (with a capital HUSTLE) money. There are a few banks that weren't hit in the last fundraising drive, so I think it's a safe bet that our coffers will soon be overflowing once again.

Until then, all we have are the scoops on the spoilers. There is a reason why the rest of the spoiler world copies us (without paying royalties), and that's because we are the best. And, of course, most naked. Here we go:

Spoiler #1: Question of the week – Will Church lady be sent to Ponderosa to breakup the tryst between RC and Jeff Kent? No.

Or will Abi Marie be sent there to poison everybody’s coconut daiquiris? Again, no. Not yet anyway.

Artis Sylvester, aka Sam Jackson, will be the non-survivor sent down the slippery slope to Loser’s Island. Sorry Sam, but you just didn't create enough hatred or spew enough vitriol to allow the producers reason enough to keep you.

BTW, the fact that yours truly is the only source to uncover Artis's real identity should tell you something about just how good we are.

Spoiler #2: Observation: Denise. Still the fittest (if gauntest – Oh My Heck, I've seen pictures of 30’s Appalachian folk that looked less gaunt) and most dynamic little bundle of muscle on the island. Props to Denise.

Spoiler #3: Jonathan “Call me Normal” Penner will try his best to convince Lisa not to vote to oust him. Lisa, described by a very un-strategic Abi Maria as gullible and easy to manipulate, will sway to the magic cloud of words from Svengali Penner. Penner will also try and cast a confusion spell on Mike “Coconut lumps” Skupin.

Spoiler #4: Denise will have an series of involuntary knee bending toe curling orgasms when she sees the Reward Challenge mudpit.

Spoiler #5: Abi Marie will sit out the RC challenge. Again. She will accuse Probst of betraying her. She'll get so mad she'll try and vote to evict Jeff. Then kill him. Then eat him.

Spoiler #6: BTW, Abi Maria is the Ipanema girl.

Spoiler #7: Mike “10 thumbs – oops, make that 9” Skupin exhibits extraordinary eye-hand coordination and wins the Immunity challenge. Repeating for those that just fainted...

Spoiler #8: In the “No longer a surprise or a spoiler” category, Abi Maria manages to shoot her alliance in the foot at TC. Again.

Tribe got his Tribe of Titans together and made this tremendously terrific tribal totem.