URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4254
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S25 Ep 1 Be The Survivor Let's Start With The ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz's"

Posted by suzzee on 09-20-12 at 08:11 AM
Welcome BTSers to another season and good riddance to ZZZZane who's mama let him get his first tattoo at 6, much like the family dog so he would be returned when he got lost.

Mike Skupin is on a roll towards another evac and spokesperson for the Band-Aid corporation.

Russell Swan isn't anyone's leader and a piece of parchment isn't a HII.

Now on to Rolly. Tsk-tsk, he was spotted in a pink dress heading for parts unknown absconding with the BTS payroll. The joke will be on him when he looks in the satchel and realizes he made off with the entire Raunchy Girls School's rubber and latex collection. Poor guy.

Alrighty bashers, have at it at S25 Survivor Full-of-Beans. It's a gas, gas, gas!

Beatings Are A Fact Of Life

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S25 Ep 1 Be The Survivor Let's Start With The ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz's"
Posted by jbug on 09-20-12 at 09:29 AM
Alas, I don't think I was even there yet!

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 09-20-12 at 12:28 PM
Are you saying I smell like farts? *raises left eyebrow*

Posted by byoffer on 09-20-12 at 12:47 PM
OMG, Blaire from Facts of Life is on my tribe. I sure hope we win a reward soon because I seem to need a pillow to put on my lap. She's famous!!

Speaking of rewards, a little Polysporine might be useful too. Just sitting here typing I have cut my finger 3 times on the keyboard.

Posted by suzzee on 09-20-12 at 01:41 PM
He say's he watched me when he was growing up?? He needs some discipline. tap-tap-tap

Posted by byoffer on 09-20-12 at 02:28 PM
Just be gentle with the discipline - I bleed easily.

Posted by suzzee on 09-20-12 at 02:38 PM
I prefer children but I'll make an exception if you keep my former child fame a secret, at least until I cut a deal for residuals.

Posted by byoffer on 09-20-12 at 02:52 PM
at least until I cut a deal for residuals.

Ouch! Geez, I said I bleed easily and you are right back with the cutting! No wonder you lost your millions.

Posted by suzzee on 09-20-12 at 03:53 PM
>crickets<
are we the only two on the island?
>crickets<

Posted by byoffer on 09-20-12 at 04:11 PM
If so, let's form an alliance!!

Maybe InZane scared them all away. Hopefully now that he is gone other people will come out of the bushes.

Posted by suzzee on 09-21-12 at 09:48 AM

Alliance? I'm a little too thick to realize you gave me some great advice telling me not to hide my "before anyone but you was born in the 80's" star status, but I'm still Blair with the hair in my own mind. I'm a legend in my own re-runs. Stupid Blair.

"The really really well scooped poop."
Posted by kingfish on 09-20-12 at 10:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-12 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

This year the Girls from the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School (an exclusive school for, you guessed it, really really raunchy girls) have travelled to the Philippines and will become my spies. Last year there were some problems with the trained monkeys and there were a few feces throwing incidents, so this year I thought I’d give the girls a chance. And so far they’ve come thru.

Using the latest in stealth swimwear (well, that's what they call skinny dipping) they have been keeping their belly button mounted periscopes trained on the new tribe beach encampments from just off shore.

So far there’s been a Yeti sighting (Ralph?) and a Kia giveaway (or was that the phantom of the Oprah?). Probably not connected to this season’s Survivor, but you never know. Last year we caught a survivor getting a nose job from a provocative Proboscis Monkey. So you never can tell what's news and what's just island dirt. We report the dirt too. We actually kinda prefer the dirt, but in a pinch and in the absence of the juicy stuff we’ll report news too (Blaugh).

Will report more on these poor sacrificial lambs after we get to know their names, though some will be gone before we get the dirt on them. For those we will invent unlikely scenarios that we will actually try and talk ourselves into believing are true. And no, you’re not watching a political convention; it’s just another season of Survivor.

It’s too early to give anything away, so for now we’ll just put up some observations:

1. Name (Age): Malcolm Freberg (25)
Tribe Designation: Matsing
Personal Hero: O.J. Simpson before the legal drama.

Legal drama? Like murdering two people? That little “drama”?

2. Name (Age): Katie Hanson (22)
Tribe Designation: Kalabaw

Her occupation is being a former Miss Delaware? Well, that brings up several interesting questions, like just exactly what kinda job is that?

3. Name (Age): Lisa Whelchel (49)
Tribe Designation: Tandang

Lost all her television money in the dot com bust? What’s the deal? Why doesn’t she turn to hooking like all the other failed child stars did? She too good for that?

4. Name (Age): Peter “Pete” Yurkowski (24)
Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating with an engineering degree and putting it on the back burner. Gotta' do what you love.
Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.

Another NJ claim to fame. Needs a Jersey Shore name. Let’s start with “The Yerk”

5. Name (Age): Roberta “RC” Saint-Amour (27)

Personal Claim to Fame: I was the 112th Wellesley Hoop Rolling Champion – the oldest and most beloved Wellesley tradition. The winner is said to be the first person in her class to achieve success, however she defines it.

Let’s define it for her. Success is getting the itch out of one’s crack. Yeah, she’s a success. Until the second day…

6. Name (Age): Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (28)
Personal Claim to Fame: Accepting the call of God to ministry.
Inspiration in Life: Jesus Christ! He gave up his life for the world and that is the most inspiring thing anyone could ever do.

Prediction: She’s going learn where hell really is. And that Probst is the archangel to Lucifer, the EPMB. And she’ll learn all this all too late.

7. Name (Age): Zane Knight (28)
Current Residence: Danville, Va.
Pet Peeves: Butt-kissing, lazy people and ice cream sprinkles.

OK, I get butt-kissers and lazy people, sort of, but ice cream sprinkles? That’s Nazi commie talk.

One has to admire his choice of occupation though, and his dropping out of HS in order to pursue it. And his neck tattoo is still bleeding. Also, his sacrifice of quitting smoking just before coming to the island. Really Zane? you gave it up? like the fact that they wouldn't let you have any didn't come into play there?

Finally. let’s examine his master plan of volunteering to quit and making very good points as to why they should vote him out. Yeah, he’s not long for the island. Or the world.

8. Name (Age): Jonathan Penner (50) .

Claim to fame: annoyance.
Hometown: Annoyance California (Population, lots).
Jersey Nickname: “the Annoy-ination”.

9. Name (Age): Michael Skupin (50)

Jersey shore name: “Klutz-city”. Please, in the name of all that is holy, hide the machete.

10. Name (Age): Russell Swan (45)

Quotes: “Last season I gave it 100% and had to be carried off. This year I intend to give it 110%.” (Huh?)

"It’s dumb to be the leader. I refuse to be leader, I just need to have everyone do what I say and like I say. And when, they have to do it when I say too. But don’t call me a leader, we have no leaders, specially not me. I ain’t no leader.”

11. Name (Age): Dana Lambert (32)
Personal Claim to Fame: Truthfully, I have no claim to fame. My friends tell me that my claim to fame is my blonde spiky hair.

Claim to fame is a hairdo? A hairdo? Not long for the game. Too bad, the cute ones go too quickly.

12. Name (Age): Abi-Maria Gomes (32)
Tribe Designation: Tandan.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.

Parvati? Well, selling your soul to the devil and renting out your lady parts did work for her. Could do worse.

Name (Age): Artis Silvester (53)
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.

Rudy? Sorry, don’t see it. And James and Rupert? The guy who pulled one of the top three most stupid moves in survivor history and the other who had no idea what the word "strategy" meant? Sorry Artis, something tells me that that Cancer treatment (props to you for that) burned out some brain cells that you really, really, need now.

Name (Age): Carter Williams (24)
Hobbies: Surfing, running and eating meals with friends.
Pet Peeves: Laziness!
3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, inspiring (I’m a dreamer) and lighthearted.

You motivate and inspire with your daydreaming and eating meals with friends. And surfing.

At least you didn’t claim to being able to put two coherent thoughts together, because you can’t.

15. Name (Age): Sarah Dawson (28)
Personal Claim to Fame: My car was once towed and I was able to talk the owner of the towing company into returning it for free. I have become a local legend.
Inspiration in Life: Neil Patrick Harris. Have you seen that man do a toe touch? Quite inspiring.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A horse
2) An audience
3) A hot guy chef.

Became a local legend because she once talked a tow truck company out of her car. Did your little talk involve a strategy with the initials BJ?

Inspired by a Neil Harris toe touch?

A horse, an audience and a hot guy chef? A horse? OK. A hot guy chef? OK. But an audience? Does she not get that Survivor is broadcast throughout the free world?

Tribe scooped this poop.

"RE: The really really well scooped poop."
Posted by suzzee on 09-21-12 at 10:03 AM
6. Name (Age): Roxanne “Roxy” Morris (28)
Personal Claim to Fame: Accepting the call of God to ministry.

The monkey says: She's got a stripper's name and sooner or later she'll be workin' the stage. I'm sure she'll have some peeves sooner or later, it's Survivor after all.

7. Name (Age): Zane Knight (28)
Current Residence: Danville, Va.
Pet Peeves: Butt-kissing, lazy people and ice cream sprinkles.

The only tire he changed lately was the one he was wearing when he got off the boat.

Name (Age): Artis Silvester (53)
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.

Ar(thri)tis? Like James. BWAHAHA.

15. Name (Age): Sarah Dawson (28)
Personal Claim to Fame: My car was once towed and I was able to talk the owner of the towing company into returning it for free. I have become a local legend.
Inspiration in Life: Neil Patrick Harris. Have you seen that man do a toe touch? Quite inspiring.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) A horse
2) An audience
3) A hot guy chef.

One. Your name is SARAH, so why does your screen name say Dawson? It must be cooler. Like Tarzan, or Troyzan. Doucheson there, fixed.

Yay I'll be going on vacation with Zane

Posted by Molaholic on 09-21-12 at 00:24 AM
OK, so I blow out my reconstructed knee in the first inning. Then I find out the dugout doesn't have any polly seeds or bubble gum. What kind of ball team is this anywho??

Somebody needs to let the stadium crew know about the lousy field conditions. Really. This isn't up to mlb standards.

Maybe next week the manager will let me lead off. I'm due for a big hit.

Did I mention my Texas cattle ranch?

Posted by Molaholic on 09-21-12 at 00:25 AM
Somebody give me a call when I'm really needed.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-23-12 at 11:33 AM
Jez one day on de island and I am already in de mayor alliance! I weel keep a low profile for now and fly under de radar! I am feeling happy that I have de best tribe!

I can't help that I am so sexy!

"Deep Dark Island Secrets"
Posted by kingfish on 09-23-12 at 03:04 PM
Here we are, back on another season of Survivor, I believe this is the millionth season? Something like that anyhow. But we are back, and the indomitable sex crazed women of the Really Really Raunchy School for girls are back too.

Right now they are getting their bearings in the Philippines, they’ve never been here before and they need to locate the local villages to pillage and the local police forces to harass. And it takes time breaking in a new set of Cabana boys. Not as much time as you might think, they are pretty willing to be made into sex slaves, but a little time just to get the paperwork done and to collect dues.

Speaking of money, this spoilering isn’t free. We have overhead. So please be sure and pick up some Raunchy Girl tee shirts, cut-offs, and panties (pre-stained – stains of your choice – with fake armpit/pubic hair, lesbo tattoos, bullet holes, nip slip flaps, and which are barely wide enough to cover, well, they aren’t wide enough to cover anything. Thus their charm) and other Raunchy Girl paraphernalia. BTW, our catalog is not free; in fact it is just about the priciest thing we offer. It is covered in easy to wipe off and stain resistant material designed to last a lifetime. Our catalogs have been handed down from father to son and uncle to nephew for generations, and are sometimes buried with a really really raunchy man as his last request. His vision of 40 virgins in heaven.

Finally, fill out an entry for the door prize and drop it in the bowl on your way out. First prize is a Vespa chopped and rode by Really Really Raunchy Lulu, who brought her sadism and air brush skills to our school, and used them for fornication, drunken debauchery, and the frequent group sex tryst. It is among our most sacred objects. Even if you don’t win, feel free to sniff the seat on your way out.

Spoiler #1: Jonathan Penner will annoy everyone on his tribe. (Yeah, like that’s a spoiler).

Spoiler #2: The night shift camera crew will capture Lisa sneaking out to do Tootie at night.

Spoiler #3: Dana will become frustrated because she will find that shell fish goo does not work well to perk up her only asset, her hair. Oh well, Dana, there goes your whole strategy.

Spoiler #4: The Yerk will lose the next challenge that requires memory. (Yeah I know, another non-spoiler there).

Spoiler #5: Katie will reveal that she lied to her tribe about her occupation because she doesn’t want their pity. She’s not a former Miss Delaware, she's a whale blubber stripper from Siberia, and this is the off season for that.

I found this in Tribe's puppy poop scooper.

"RE: Deep Dark Island Secrets"
Posted by jbug on 09-23-12 at 09:22 PM
I'm a cop.
and I strip whale blubber.
What you gonna make of it?
huh?

Posted by suzzee on 09-24-12 at 03:48 PM
I can make a lamp for the blubber. Blubber....BLUBBER blubber

that's one of those funny looking words

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-24-12 at 08:49 PM
Me? I know nuthin about blubber ... jes blabber, no?