URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 425
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dilana Has Issues...."

Posted by LavaGirrl on 09-09-06 at 09:41 PM
I am so surprised that I haven't seen any threads posted here regarding Dilana's "bizarre" out-bursts! Well, I guess I am the first.... I personally think that she was spectacular in the beginning....but now, her true colors have shown through the smoke. Who in God's name does she think she is- talking smack about good-ol' Lucas....and who ever else in the show. See, I have no respect for egotistical-maniacs like her that exhibit poor social-manners that way....on tv. Sorry.....punch me for saying that... LOL! No pun intended......Ohh, did anyone hear that messed-up song she wrote, and that God-awful "psycho-killer" song she sang?? I snickered to myself...majorly! VOTE THE OLD FEMALE OUT!.....please?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
Posted by britishkid on 09-10-06 at 09:36 AM
also,I think she's going to have a huge problem working with supernova, she said herself that she 'hates sharing the spotlight with anyone, and considering she's sharing it with three people who love to show off, there's trouble ahead,and if she does win the competition, I just can't see supernova lasting all thatlong.
After a fan said they thought it would be really nice to see both her and ryan front the band, her response was that she would shoot him...for a woman of thirty five, her social skills are pretty poor, she's very condescending towards some of the other rockers, because she thinks that she's better than them. I think that this is all down to Dave and the band. Before the meeting with the media, they never gave Dilana any criticism, which led her to believe that she was perfect in every way, and could do no wrong, but after the band told her something negative, it shows that she doesn't respond to criticism all that well...

Posted by LavaGirrl on 09-10-06 at 09:37 PM
Thank-You, britshkid.... for sharing in my same opinions regarding "Da-Lunitic."
I cannot wait until the Poo-Poo hits the fan, and she seriously loses her last set of marbles in her deranged mind. Yeah, its really gonna be spectacular when she gets arrested for hauling-off and attacking some poor innocent by-standard that probably can sing and do a much better job at what they do than her.... Don't get me wrong, I'll feel really bad for the person that it happens to, but I truly enjoy observing Megalomaniacs' dreams & perceptions of themselves get trashed when the truth of reality haunts them and finally catches up to them....like it always does. -Not to mention, that obnoxious chip on her shoulder will be knocked off for everyone and their mother to see when she gets negative publicity.....(If she doesn't have enough already!)...........Thanx peeps 4 listening!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-11-06 at 11:28 AM
People in Rock and Roll have issues. I think she has issues you can tell just by looking at her. Lukas does too you can tell by looking at him and listening to the lyrics of Headspin. There is nothing unusual with having issues in the world of Rock In Roll. Again the people in SuperNova aren't choirboys either.

Posted by witchofthekitchen on 09-12-06 at 06:50 PM
Rock and Roll was MADE for people with ISSUES!

www.mytupperware.com/witchofthekitchen
where the deals are always "bewitching"

Posted by Iconoclastic on 09-12-06 at 07:32 PM
Rock and Roll was MADE for people with ISSUES!

Do you mean the "I'm going to work through my Oedipal Complex with a song on national TV" type issues or the "I'm going to hock tupperware on a message board" type issues?

Posted by LavaGirrl on 09-12-06 at 11:11 PM
.......That was funny!......Tee Hee hee.....