URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 425
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jason as a girl??"

Posted by pinklady1229 on 03-17-04 at 10:14 PM
Nobody has really pointed this out yet, but was I the only one that thought it was a little WEIRD that Jason sat on the average janes' bus dressed up as a WOMAN??? Just when the show seemed it couldn't get much cornier, they dress up the first episodes 'winner' as a girl complete with hair and makeup and plop him on the bus to see if the girls are really here to meet Adam and not get his money!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jason as a girl??"
Posted by Howard Dean on 03-17-04 at 11:36 PM
Yep ... this show specializes in wierd twists. Remember Fabio?

But I thought this was hilarious! It brought Jason down to earth a little bit, making him a bit of a clown as opposed to "the big bad guy" who stole Malena's heart from Adam.

Jason hardly cares, since he and Malena are no longer together. Adam seemed to be a little bothered for a second, but I think he took it in stride after that.

I just hope Jason doesn't show up again and try to compete with Adam again.

Come to think of it ... he probably won't. Maybe he's trying to tell us that he's gay! lol

Posted by ladro on 03-18-04 at 00:46 AM
it wouldn't be an average joe board without Howard Dean. I thought you might have missed the premiere. Did you really get the impression that Adam was surprised to see Jason or the AJs? I got the impression that at the least he was told in advance to expect a few 'guests'

Posted by Howard Dean on 03-18-04 at 01:28 AM
When he saw Jason he did seem surprised, and irritated. Would you want to see the guy who stole your girl?

But as Jason continued to clown around, Adam began to laugh.

I think it's a good move for Jason, who definitely needs to soften his image. Right now, America still hates him. lol

"Maybe Jason's the twist! Naah, too obvious ..."
Posted by ToadMagnet on 03-20-04 at 11:13 PM
Ahhh ... bless NBC for having so few programming options, they could run "Adam Returns" twice in one week! I fell asleep Monday night before the show even started and missed the whole thing ....

Anyway, maybe Adam brings Jason back - in guy clothing (or should I say "not dressed as a woman," since Adam called the women "you guys" at least twice) - to see if the women will run for the cute guy the way Larissa and Melana ran for the cute guys.

Naaaaaaah ... women are smarter than that. Especially these women, who've seen Jason before. But I think Adam's going to bring in *some* hunk or another in an effort to distract some of his stalkers ... um ... suitors.

Posted by mmm_link on 03-18-04 at 08:35 AM
It was obvious that nothing transpired on the bus to warrant his presence any longer than the few minutes allotted to him. It also looks like he doesn't have anything better to do than spotty roles for a few bucks.

Posted by leogirl_21 on 03-18-04 at 11:26 AM
He looked real weird and corny dressed like that...kinda makes me wonder cause he looked like he enjoyed being dressed like that. HAHAHAH.

Posted by Loree on 03-18-04 at 01:38 PM
I was surprised it was never mentioned whether the other women realized it was Jason. And they didn't notice he was gone later in the episode.

Posted by ladro on 03-19-04 at 01:22 PM
Speaking of Jason, does he remind anyone else of Kato Kalien of OJ fame?

Posted by ValleyGirl on 03-20-04 at 10:44 AM
Jason was gone as soon as the girls saw him standing up to use the bathroom.

Ambamuddah and the Robfaddah