URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4246
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor": S24 Reveal, Prom and Tearful Reunion Show"

Posted by RollDdice on 05-14-12 at 02:27 AM

What was most surprising to you? Kat as a fully functioning mature human being? Tarzan no longer wields a scalpel? Or was it Bill dressed in his role as El DeBarge for the upcoming CBS biopic "Up Denial with DeBarge"?

Then there's the possibility of Colton leading a tribe of racist, "bitches with teeth" zombies in the Philippines, or as I like to call it, "Survivor: "Outwit, Outplay, Out of Here in a Medivac".

Good night, Happy Mother's Day, and sorry for all of the Colton-inspired nightmares.

Your favorite EPMB,

Mark

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Be The Survivor": S24 Reveal, Prom and Tearful Reunion Show"
Posted by SOAR64 on 05-14-12 at 09:36 AM
I guess I should not be surprised that Jeff invoked the name of Russell Hantz during his talking with Colton's mother. Jeff just can not seem to make it thru one of these reunion shows without doing so. I hope that he and Mark Burnett are not planing on bring back Colton in the future. A little bit of him goes a long way. There are a lot more deserving players than him.

"Hand me a broom, I'll sweep"
Posted by suzzee on 05-14-12 at 10:01 AM
Thank you to all the little people I booted, manipulated, and lied to on my way to the $1,100,000. I even got all the text monkeys to vote for me too.

Of course I AM running things, now go do what I told you to or else. humph

"RE: Hand me a broom, I'll sweep"
Posted by byoffer on 05-15-12 at 01:35 PM
Hey Kim, where did your oobies go??

(I loved her comment about just telling the jury to have sympathy on her because she had lost her oobies!)

Posted by jbug on 05-14-12 at 11:03 AM
Unlike many of you, I can be proud of the person that everyone saw me to be.

or Hutwife either!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 05-14-12 at 11:51 AM
Ummm, who are you, by the way?

Posted by MissMyth on 05-16-12 at 11:01 AM
I just know that I would have died of shame if I'd ever acted in such a way that my mother felt compelled to stand up on live television and apologize for my behavior.

On second thought, I wouldn't have had the chance to die of shame because my parents would have killed me dead after seeing that.

Posted by byoffer on 05-16-12 at 11:53 AM
True that.

Just wondering, Sabrina, about your thoughts as a fellow teacher on Alicia's comments about her special ed students. Another reunion show apology.

Posted by MissMyth on 05-16-12 at 02:27 PM
Speaking as a teacher in real life, I was appalled at Alicia's behavior and what she said on the show. Every mean and spiteful thing she said. I know all too well that teachers are just people, but I still like to think we should set a good example for our students.
Her tearful apology was too late to erase the awful impression she left.

Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:26 AM
I sure wouldn't want any child of mine in her class!

"I'm Number 1!"
Posted by foonermints on 05-28-12 at 12:46 PM

Nobody forgot about me, did they?

"RE: I'm Number 1!"
Posted by agman on 05-29-12 at 00:25 AM
OH Hell NO!!!!!