URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4243
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor”: S234 Ep13: “Queen Of The Social Game”"

Posted by RollDdice on 05-09-12 at 10:25 PM

The remaining contestants are dizzy and that’s not just the Reward Challenge talking. Basically they’re all scrambling like Egg Beaters™.

Everybody let the Kat out, so it’s Alicia, Tarzan and Christina up against the Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina alliance, but these lines are about as defined as watercolors on a fresh canvas. Alicia swings her delusional scepter around, but with Colton long gone, she can only hit herself in the head. Basically, she thinks she’s the winner of America’s Got Social Game.

Kim wonders if Chelsea has betrayed her to Christina. Christina wonders if she can win friends by kissing up to every mammal, fish and insect she sees. Alicia ponders why everyone isn’t bowing to her superior social game. Tarzan wonders if he remembered to turn off the stove before he left to play Survivor.

Mark "CBS: 'Can't Beat Survivor'" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S234 Ep13: “Queen Of The Social Game”"
Posted by Belle Book on 05-09-12 at 10:49 PM
Nobody's bowing to Alicia's "superior" social game because her social game -- and strategic one -- is really inferior! In fact, I have a good idea who's got the superior social and strategic game -- right, Kim?

"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S234 Ep13: “Queen Of The Social Game”"
Posted by kingfish on 05-10-12 at 01:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-12 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

Spoiler #1: Alicia will claim that not only will her homeys not make fun of her for letting Tarzan embarrass her, that she will also not lose her power thru sheer stupidity, and that the sky is purple. After she is evicted she will claim to have won the game, and then (Spoiler alert) the mask and body prosthesis will come off and Russell Hantz will emerge.

"Goodbye Tarzan!"
Posted by foonermints on 05-10-12 at 05:36 PM
You stinky weirdo freak! Plastic surgeon?! I wouldn't get near you even if I was wearing a bullet-proof vest.
I'd bet the only way you'd get to see boobies is after the drugs kick in for the poor girl on the table.

*Kicks Tarzans dirty butt with sprained ankle*
The pain was worth it.

"Hey Kourtney"
Posted by suzzee on 05-11-12 at 11:35 AM
I remember you! You were the one I told to break an arm.

There Alicia, that's how you control a game. Watch your back honey, you're next.

Of course I'm not running things, now go do what I told you to or else. humph

"RE: Hey Kourtney"
Posted by foonermints on 05-13-12 at 11:52 AM
*knees Kimberly*

Jiffy gave me an Ace bandage!

"RE: Goodbye Tarzan!"
Posted by kingfish on 05-11-12 at 01:48 PM
Breaking a wrist wasn't enough? Now you want to break a foot.

All you need now is a nip slip and I think you're into the raunchy swing of things. Go for it honey.