URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4241
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep12: “'Loved Ones' Means Never Having To Say You’re Related”"

Posted by RollDdice on 05-02-12 at 07:50 PM

It’s Loved Ones Day around the Survivor campfire, so the Estrogen Tribe (plus Tarzan) plot and scheme (except Tarzan), and battle to see their friends, bookies and any family members that will still claim them.

In a related note, the women have created a new game where they suddenly wake Tarzan from one of his frequent naps. Kim screams that he’s late for surgery and his breast enhancement patient on the operating table is flatlining. Sure it’s cruel, but it breaks up the monotony.

Mark "Thank God we have a full bar up at the Ponderosa" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kim's mustache"
Posted by suzzee on 05-03-12 at 11:12 AM

If anyone points out that either I have mustache or that I have stopped taking my hormones I will kick you out of my F3, well one of my F3's anyway.

I swear either my tv's getting fuzzy or Kim's upper lip needs a waxing. Anyone else see that???

Of course I'm not running things, now go do what I told you to. humph

"RE: Kim's mustache"
Posted by Aruba on 05-04-12 at 06:51 PM
I see that too. I also saw you looking at me with jealous eyes when Jeff brought in the Jury at TC and you looked at my clean shaven face. HA!

At Survivor auction if your shower came with a razor you might have had to to pony up another $100 to win it.

Gotta love/hate that HDTV.

"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep12: “'Loved Ones' Means Never Having To Say You’re Related”"
Posted by suzzee on 05-03-12 at 01:37 PM
Kat's 22! Kat's 22 and drunk! Kat says they're all a bunch of meanies. Welcome to Survivor Boo Hoo, Immaturity Island.

What happens in da Zone stays in da Zone.

"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep12: “'Loved Ones' Means Never Having To Say You’re Related”"
Posted by suzzee on 05-03-12 at 01:38 PM
Trotting out all my siggies.

I got this joint to myself and it's staying that way.

You say gamer dork like it's a bad thing.

"Burning questions & freezing observations"
Posted by suzzee on 05-03-12 at 03:02 PM
At what age can I still use the lament "I'm only _____! (pout)?

The age of wisdom is apparently more then 22.

It is the shame of your 22 years to be beaten by an aging 28 year old bridal shop owner. The shame of it.

It is the right of every toddler to get mad when mama dosen't let her win.

Send Kat over here, she needs some fetchin' up Redemption.

"Burning questions & freezing observations, cont."
Posted by Karchita on 05-04-12 at 00:52 AM
Was that a cousin or a boyfriend?

'Cause that ain't how I hug my cuz.

"RE: Burning questions & freezing observations, cont."
Posted by agman on 05-04-12 at 03:55 PM
That? Was Really weird!!!!! Although she's only 22 so I guess that makes it alright....barf

workout

Posted by Karchita on 05-05-12 at 01:25 PM
Mr. Karchita kept referring to that guy as her "boyfriend". I kept telling him nobody has ever confused my cousin with my boyfriend.

It's just all kinds of ick.

Posted by agman on 05-07-12 at 10:03 AM
I felt like I needed to wash my eyes out after that! arrrggghhh

Posted by MissMyth on 05-03-12 at 05:24 PM
Hey Kat! You were right! Blindsides ARE funny and exciting.

Suzzee: By the time Kat stops using "I'm too young to have good sense", she'll be able to claim senility.

"I'm 22 going on 9."
Posted by kingfish on 05-06-12 at 02:31 PM
Moe DeInfo here with (all together now)...Mo de Info!!

And it's Sluts On Parade" nite tonite. Actually, here at the Really Raunchy finishing school for properly Raunchy girls, our sluts are always on parade, but after getting the newest and most soiled spoilers from the ever more aptly named "Survivor - One World", the enthusiasm has risen to the degree that they decided to have a formal "Sluts on Parade" nite. Just for me. And a couple hundreds of their most loyal fans, including the Mexican army, the Border patrol, the 101st parachute regiment of the American army (slogan - "their chutes always go off") and the still living populations of local villages.

And since it's also Cinco de Mayo, all the jury members at the Ponderosa are invited to provide the heavy lifting involved in carrying in all the tequila we will need as well as providing the bartending, cabana boying, and whatever else the girls have a need for. Except for Kat who has been undergoing initiation in to the Raunchy Girl freshman class, and will not be able to stand for a week or so. Convenient, because on her back is where she'll be doing all her learning.

But enough about us and our piddling activities, here are the latest and greatest from the monkey agents on Survivor island, provided on cuneiform tablets and floated across the sea to us on on the backs of sperm (hee hee) whales.

Spoiler #1: Kim complains that the beardies were held much to early, and that if they were held now, now that her moustache has really begun to mature, that she would have a better chance. However, in the hopes that there will be a follow up contest of who has the best tan, she has been spending all her extra time in the sun.

She would win hands down.

Spoiler #2: They thought it was thunder, they thought maybe it was an earthquake. Maybe an asteroid impact. But no, all it was just the sound of Alicia's hydraulic bikini bra breaking.

Spoiler #3: Spoiler alert: Tarzan will be voted hairiest woman on the island.

Spoiler #4: Little Leif misses his little supply box bed, and sneaks in under the cover of darkness every night to sleep there. (OK, NOW I'm finished with little jokes. Maybe).

Spoiler #5: Kat is afraid that she'll be known as the most naive Survivor in Survivor history. She has no worries, Eric and James still come in as No 1 and No 2.

Spoiler #6: Sabrina sells sea shea shells...er... Sabrins shells she sails...er...Shibrina shoots shallow shores...(crap. Forget it. Pour me some more Cinco de Mayo Tequila, por favor).

Spoiler #7: Oh Yeah. Sluts on Parade. I was going to get to that, wasn't I. Well, stay tuned for "Survivor, Sluts on Parade". Because the cat fighting is just beginning, there will be sand fighting, Kat-less (unfortunately) cat fighting, hair pulling, breast gouging, bikini suit tearing off, eye gouging. And that's just what the camera will catch Probst doing, the girls even get more intense.

The following week promises to be even better, (Hint - Lesbo's do the Limbo).

TribePhil Phills Phore phantastic sea snails spells smells...Aw crap!

"RE: I'm 22 going on 9."
Posted by agman on 05-07-12 at 10:04 AM
I'm glad I was done eating before seeing the pictures on your post! WOW

Super siggie by Tribe

Posted by kingfish on 05-07-12 at 04:10 PM
You'll never eat again. Drinking, however...

Posted by SOAR64 on 05-08-12 at 07:56 AM
The lady with the wrap around boobs would provide an excellent opportunity for Tarzan to do some Pro Bono work. Just think of the back pain she must have to put up with.