URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4237
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Be The Survivor": S24 the real Ep10: "Hey Guys, There's Bacon in this BLT""

Posted by RollDdice on 04-19-12 at 01:52 AM

Troyzan pulls a Captain Queeg, but isn't allowed to eat the strawberries. Kat buys a sandwich and the Pink Line holds. Voting is split between a Little and Crazy. Crazy wins.

Mark "Young Blondes Are Good for Ratings" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kim says"
Posted by suzzee on 04-19-12 at 08:50 AM
It's not much of a challenge to call the shots when everyone thinks they're my F3. bwahahaha

I'll go bridal on your a$$

"RE: Kim says"
Posted by agman on 04-19-12 at 10:22 AM
You aint kidding!.....Stinker!

Posted by Belle Book on 04-19-12 at 10:46 AM
And when you're cute enough to wrap men around your little finger. That's apparently how you snookered Troyzan (for a time) and Jay.

Posted by Aruba on 04-21-12 at 01:44 PM
I assure you "cuteness" had nothing to do with me being loyal to an alliance mate. I'd show that same loyalty to anyone I'm aligned with even if they have more facial hair than Kim.

I could care less about lying to a player I have no allegiance to...but I would not lie to my alliance.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-21-12 at 07:41 PM
Then I guess you were both too loyal and too easily misled by a cute girl! Anyway, you have only two options -- win Immunity or find a Hidden Immunity Idol -- or both. You'd better get to work for if you don't win Immunity and/or find an HII, you're dead meat!

Posted by Aruba on 04-22-12 at 09:04 AM
Too loyal? Guilty as charged.

Too easily misled by a cute girl? Nothing could be further from the truth. If you recall earlier this season Alicia tried to tempt me (and the other guys) with her "taters" to get fire. And in the end I had her walking away cold.

If I could not be tempted or "misled" by Alicia bountiful endowment, then I assure you Kim's hairlip wouldn't do the trick.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-22-12 at 11:55 AM
You have a point there. I guess you're too easily misled by a cute girl only if the cute girl is in your alliance. If she isn't -- you can resist.

Posted by Aruba on 04-22-12 at 01:41 PM
I'm not easily misled by any "cute girl" whether I'm aligned with her or not.

Female cuteness has nothing to do with lying to an alliance mate. I wouldn't regard Boston Rob or Russell Hantz as "cute girls." If I pledged my loyalty to a fat ugly dude and he lied and backstabbed me, I guess I might have suffered the same fate as well.

"RE: "Be The Survivor": S24 the real Ep10: "Hey Guys, There's Bacon in this BLT""
Posted by suzzee on 04-19-12 at 08:53 AM
And the next time I um, we tell Christine to buy the clue, she better do it. Who does she think she's playing for anyway, herself? Really?

I'll go bridal on your a$$

"RE: "Be The Survivor": S24 the real Ep10: "Hey Guys, There's Bacon in this BLT""
Posted by Aruba on 04-21-12 at 01:41 PM
Actually I owe you and your coattail riders a debt of gratitude for being so eager to shell out your money to put your grubby little fingers on all that food. It allowed me to outbid only one of you for the advantage. Not that I really needed it to whoop all your butts in the IC.

Now you'll have to put up with me for at least another three days! And eventually at FTC when you have to answer to me about how you lied to your alliance mates. HaHa!!!

Posted by MissMyth on 04-19-12 at 04:48 PM
Troyzero is gonna be standing in the corner wearing a dunce cap next time he raises his voice to me. I do NOT put up with that attitude.

Posted by Aruba on 04-21-12 at 01:49 PM
Well get used to that attitude for at least three more days!

Actually that dunce cap would look better over your nose...this way it would be more difficult when you try to stick it in other people's business.

And as an added bonus it would be a painful experience for Kim when you are putting your nose up her butt.

LMAO!!!

"Big Girl Panties"
Posted by kingfish on 04-21-12 at 01:30 PM
Hello there in spoiler land, it is I, Moe, Moe deInfo, your runway reporter, with the latest and absolutely the greatest in the way of secrets from the Big Girl panty show.

Here at the Exclusive Ladies school for the Ever so Raunchy, where pre-Raunchy girls are taken by the hand and led thru the intricate learning processes necessary to turn out a really very raunchy lady and Moped Mechanic, the girls don't wear big girl panties very long. Here, panties are just an excuse to get the party rolling. And it is a School tradition to rip off the panties at graduation and throw them in the air in eruptions of ecstasy.

Of course, most girls return year after year for various post graduate degrees, so they practice shedding panties every night just to stay in practice.

But enough about that, you tuned in to hear the latest inside spoilers, so here they are, brought to you as always by my swinging monkey agents on the latest banana boat. Not to be confused with Tarzan's underwear.

Spoiler #1 Sabrina has her big girl panties on.

Spoiler #2 Little Leif took a little trip down a little path leading to the little Ponderosa. And as he was tripping down the short flight of stairs, he made a short statement, a very brief statement, about how his time on the island was just too short, much too short, and he wished he could have stayed longer.

Spoiler #3 Probst Spoiler Tell: when Probst wears his black fishing shirt to challenges, look for the focus of that episode to be on girl's panties. Moe considers these episodes to be season highlights.

Spoiler #4 Tarzan will raise his hand and ask if he can let his inner self emerge at the next TC. The rest of the tribe, the production crew, and the whole of the civilized world (plus, it is suspected, a few alien visitors) will immediately stand together in opposition to that gristly prospect. No one really knows what Tarzan's inner self is, and no one wants to know.

Spoiler #5 In the next auction, the remaining survivors will pool their money to buy a disinfectant shower for Tarzan.

Spoiler #6 Clueless Jay will be reported missing at sea. Seems he will not be able to follow a lit path to the Ponderosa. It really is no wonder that he found the one profession where being clueless isn't much of an impairment.

Tribe woke up one morning and found this under his pillow.