URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4235
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S24 Ep 9 Summary: The Tribal Council Where Jay Got Hornswaggled"

Posted by kircon on 04-16-12 at 06:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-12 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

Thanks for coming back to the wonderful world of Summaryland. I am glad you are spending some time with us. Each week one of our members volunteers their time to present us with an entertaining summary of the past week’s show. Thank you all who have given us your time and great snark. Interested in joining in on the fun? Let me know or look for the sign-up thread next season.

If you need daily snark about Survivor, check out RollDdice’s weekly thread called “Be The Survivor”. This week’s thread is: “Be The Survivor": S24 Ep09: "The Men Are Revolting

As I said last week, I love Survivor and I love writing summaries. Although if you look at the games I host, you could say I just love writing about anything Survivor. This past week hit me hard with Jay going. I really thought he was going to win. In all the games I play, I had him winning. CBS blindsided me. *sigh* I see this young man going far. He left the game with class. I could not find a fairy tale to fit this show or any other idea. Therefore, I am just going to write about the Tribal Council. Enough of kircon’s ramblings, let’s get on with this. Jeff’s questions will be bold and then the Survivors will answer. What they are thinking will be in gray. (My thoughts are in parentheses.)

The Tribal Council Where Jay Got Hornswaggled

The Tribal Council site is lit to its maximum on day 25. The final ten castaways walk in, put their torches into the slot provided and turn around to take a seat. Christine sits first followed by Sabrina, Leif and then Kat. Kat sits and the stool wobbles a little making Leif laugh. Troyzan is next, he is wearing a feather/grass thingy in his hair. He does not take a seat right away. (I guess he must be the king since he has told us several times that this is his island.) Alicia snorts a little and throws her scarf around her head. Jay takes a seat with Chelsea and Kim sitting at the same time. The last one to enter is a very bearded Tarzan. What in the world? Is that a bearded Jane? Oh my goodness, it is Tarzan wearing Jane’s red feminine shirt. Actually, it’s Monica’s. Oh my goodness! I shake my head. Troyzan finally sits down and looks at Jeff.

Jeff says; we’ll now bring in the members of our jury. Two clean-shaven men walk over the bridge to sit opposite the tribe. Jeff continues; Jonas and Michael voted out at the last tribal council. Jay, Troyzan, and Chelsea smile at the sight. Jeff turns to face the Tikiano tribe.

Troyzan, the last two tribal council sent two guys home, Jonas and Michael. It that a sign that it’s still a men verses women game?

I thought it was just a coincidence, but as the days go on, I’m starting to wonder a little more.

Chelsea I so hate lying to Jay. I hope Troyzan is the one to go.

Tar-Jane, how did the men lose control?

They lost their will several days ago, and the allegiance was broken. Now the women are 2-up. I would like to make that 7-up. Today I am a girl. Does this top make me look fat?
The girls are a lot smarter than the boys.

Kim You are right old man, we are the superior sex.

Sabrina They lost control just like Troyzan took over hosting the Reward Challenge. Troyzan Probst. HA! I love Troy like cooked food, but he is no Jeff Probst.

Jay, is it possible that’s just how the numbers fell?

I’m with Troyzan on this one. My hope of guys and girls meshin’ and joinin’ don’t seem to be working out, and I thought we had something. There was a lot of scrambling going on today and I don’t feel as safe as I did last time.

Troyzan I really hope they are telling me the truth. If not, I’m going to pull a full-on switcheroo. I have the idol in my pocket. Yup, it’s still there. Kim will be going home so fast…

Chelsea It’s killing me that I looked Jay and Troy in the eyes and told them that you can trust me 100%. Which alliance do I choose? The boys or the big girls.

Sabrina I hope you are wearing your big girl panties, Chelsea.

Kim I want everyone to know that I was making all the decisions throughout the game.

Jeff states; with that said; let me ask all of you. Who feels in danger of the vote tonight?

Jay raises his hand.I should have paid more attention to that dream the other day where someone shot me.

Troyzan raises his hand. I know they are after me, but I have an idol in my pocket.

Kim raises her hand. Maybe I shouldn’t have stepped down from the Immunity Challenge, but those cup cakes were worth it.

Kim, Does that surprise you with all the talk back at camp and there are still just three of you who do not feel safe?

I felt safe during the Immunity Challenge, while I ate, but this afternoon at camp there was a funky vibe.

Jay Yah, I felt that vibe when I talked with Kat at the Reward Challenge. They have the numbers on us. I told her we have to vote out Manono. She said that’s the plan. I know there are blindsides coming up, I just hope it’s not me. (*knock knock* Jay, I think you are the Manono tribe.)

Sabrina We can so Go Out With a Bang, if we stay big girls.

Kim continues; I think you underestimate how paranoid people get. They run around and other people start getting paranoid. I started feeling a lot less safe after the Immunity Challenge.

Troyzan Kim and Alicia are washing bowls on the beach. What were they talking about? Is that paranoia.

Jay I hope the chicken wings I stepped down from the challenge weren’t worth one million dollars.

Jeff continues with Chelsea; Paranoia! Paranoia can really wreak havoc on a plan. What do you do in this game to keep it intact?

Kim bites her lips Keep control Chel.

Chelsea responds; We’ve all watched this game and know people are dishonest. But it comes to a point that when you have to go with the gut feeling. And pray that people are being honest with you.

Kim turns to look at Troyzan who looks at her.

Kim Sucker!

Troyzan She’s telling me the truth. Those eyes don’t look like they’re lying.

Chelsea continues; You have to look them in the eye and hope they are being honest when they respond.

Jay I’m trusting you with my life in this game, Chelsea. I hope you aren’t blindsiding me.

Troyzan how messed up is this game?

In my mind it’s really messed up.

Kat That reward challenge was great, the coconuts with rum, talking with Jay. I like him, he’s a good guy. But I’m with the girls and need to vote with them. They want me to vote for you Troyzan.

Troyzan continues; It seemed to happen after the Immunity Challenge. I started to notice who stepped out first to get food. Who applauds who. Some of the tribe who I think has been rooting for me, I now think is against me.

Chelsea I wanted to keep the alliance with you Jay, but I really like money and want to win.

Jay I hope Kat wasn’t lying to me about voting for Alicia. The girls need to prove themselves.

Sabrina smiles It’s real messed up for the boys.

Kim I hope everyone thinks that I am calm, soft-spoken, and maybe a little forgettable.

Christine I still can’t believe that Troyzan showed me his idol.

Chelsea Even though the game is messed up, I’m glad I won the Immunity challenge and have this necklace around my neck.

Kim shakes head I think it’s messed up because I didn’t have time to talk to everyone. Just remember what we talked about girls.

Chelsea what is the talk of Immunity Idols

We're at day 25 and no one has played an idol out yet.

Troy I have an idol. Be calm. Don’t let them know.

Is there any talk of who has one?

Troy I have one.

Kim I have one.

Jay I hope Troy doesn’t play the idol. He’s dangerous and I don’t want to sit in the final with him.

Troy starts pouting I think Kim and Chelsea are playing us. I’m playing my idol.

Chelsea continues; Yah, some people act suspicious with their bags or their pockets look a little fuller. You know, stuff like that. But you never know who has it.

Alicia, do you watch people with their bags or what might be in their pockets?

Sabrina Let’em have it girl.
Kim She watches everything. You are just biding your time. You need to pack your bag.
Chelsea Alicia watches everything.

Alicia continues, I notice who takes their bags to tribal and who doesn’t. And who is wearing what shorts today.

Who do you notice is wearing different shorts?

Troy I’m wearing shorts because it cool at night.
Sabrina It’s your time.

Alicia looks around and states; the men! Then she giggles. They are not in their swimming trunks. She looks at Troyzan’s shorts and tells Jeff, he has many pockets.

Jeff asks; So Alicia, these aren’t the usual shorts Troyzan wears?

Uh, no. he had on his swim trunks.

Troyzan Does she know I have the idol? She can’t, I’ve been so careful. This is my game.

Sabrina One of you big boys are gone.

Kim grins I know you have an idol Mr. Troyzan, but you don’t know I do.

Jay Alicia needs to go.

Tar-Jane, what do you expect to happen after tonight’s vote?

Well Jeff, the alliance that I know of will be strengthened…

Troy He’s going to vote with me. We have a chance. It was the time we spent at the Reward Challenge drinking the best rum & coconut drink I have ever tasted. The food was great also, fish, chicken, crabs, cheese, and fruit. Wow, I’m hungry.

Faith will be restored…

Kim I have done it. I am on top

There will be a powerhouse that will take them to the end…

Sabrina He’s talking about me. I am the powerhouse.

If people do, what they said they were going to do, before we got here.

And other than that the game is afoot.

Everyone laughs.

With that said, Chelsea has immunity, you cannot vote for her.

Everyone else is fair game.

It is time to vote!

Tarzan starts the voting.

Troyzan puts his hand on the pocket with the idol.

Jay writes down Alicia’s name and tells her; I told you if you stepped down from the Immunity Challenge, I would vote for you.

Sabrina tells Jay, remember the dream when you got shot? Bang.

Kat says, I don’t want to do this but I have no choice. She holds up a vote for Troy. I love you monkey man.

Chelsea and Kim are the last to vote.

Jeff says; I’ll go tally the votes.
He walks off to retrieve the voting urn. He steps back in front of the Survivors.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, now is the time to play it.

Troyzan speaks up, Jeff; some of the dumbest moves in Survivor history have been when someone is voted out with one of these in their pocket. He hands Jeff a large stone necklace. That is not going to be me; I am not going to join that group.

This is a hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast for Troyzan will not count.

I’ll read the votes.

Troyzan
Troyzan
Kim
Jay
Alicia
Jay
Alicia
Jay
Jeff holds up the next vote and says; 9th person voted out and third member of our jury,

Jay, that’s 4 votes, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

Jay walks over to Jeff and places his torch in the slot.
He turns around and looks at everyone. He turns back and faces Jeff.

Jay, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff snuffs Jay’s torch. All that is left is smoke.

Jay walks into the darkness toward Ponderosa.

Jeff tells the castaways one more piece of advice;
Well given that almost half of you received votes, if you weren’t paranoid before, you should be now.

Grab your torches and head back to camp.
Goodnight!

The fractured tribe returns to their beach.

Watch next week to see what happens. Then come back here for another summary.

And you thought this would be short?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S24 Ep 9 Summary: The Tribal Council Where Jay Got Hornswaggled"
Posted by Belle Book on 04-16-12 at 07:38 PM
That was hilarious! And I agree with Tarzan -- the girls (or at least their leaders, Kim and Sabrina) are smarter than the guys! Girl power!

Posted by MissMyth on 04-17-12 at 01:22 AM
Rockin' the Girl Power!
Good job with the double duty Kircon!

Posted by iltarion on 04-17-12 at 10:15 PM

Very original and well done. I enjoyed a lot.

My favorite snippet-

"Troyzan: Kim and Alicia are washing bowls on the beach. What were they talking about? Is that paranoia."

>

"Hail, kircon Queen of the Summary"
Posted by suzzee on 04-18-12 at 04:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-12 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

that was yummy good kircon.

Is that an Idol in your (pick one){pocket}{bag}{marsupial pouch}{hollowed out breast implant}. Trust no one.

some people act suspicious with their bags or their pockets look a little fuller.

agman made me famous dahlin'

Posted by Aruba on 04-21-12 at 05:39 PM
Yet another original twist with an Episode Summary. Good Job!

My favorite lines were:

>Sabrina I hope you are wearig your big girl panties,Chelsea.

>Kim I want everyone to know that I was making all the decisions throughout the game.

I guess they're my favorite because they are so true. LOL